Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2/1 Shore Report

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That's funny you said that Marley. Last summer I threw down on some joker on 976-Tuna to a tuna contest. His response was a bunch of crickets chirpping.
    LOL. Probably got word of all that wind and didn't want to put up with the seas. Pretty much sucks to be out when swells start hitting double digits.

you old/young guys and girls just all suck at fishing. Pay lakes? haha I fish at local lakes that DFG imaginary stocks and i catch double digit holdover golden trout.. im a guide for tri-city, eisenhower, eldorado, and yorba regional. hit me up for some WFO skunk action! *JBfish*

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Facts of this thread

Seal is creating a new board where guys still can take it from other guys. Which TO and I are charter members
    Hahahaha. You guys can keep the board where they talk about guys taking it from other guys. I think I'd like to lurk about semi fishing related articles please. Please don't get on my boat and ask to put ur rod in my locker.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    It kind of reminds me of coming to the aid of a bully picking on a friend in school. The typical response of the bully, rather than be reasonable and intelligent, is to turn their anger towards another. It's juvenile and sad.
    Wannabe random hero...You must smoke alot of that pot YOU are ALWAYS trying to stir...and if anything, id believe you were the one getting picked on...see, real heros dont need the acknowledgment and acceptance that you seem to be seeking.

You try to make intelligent and articulable arguments only to get a response that a 2 year old would make.
    Articiculable?? You need to try harder or maybe less for that matter. what u meant was "articulate arguments" u brotard...obviously for you, being capable and being able are two different things....lay off the Webster's definition app and don't get ahead of yourself.

The only reason why i bring up something this frugal is per your advice of looking up your previous comments....upon little research i found the one where you attacked TO's linguistic skills saying your eyes hurt, ohh u forgot about that one?? Perhaps you should stop crying and chase some more trucks

Remember kids, backhanded comments get you forehanded insults
    Last edited by gamekiller; 02-04-2013 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishermanStu View Post
    Hahahaha. You guys can keep the board where they talk about guys taking it from other guys. I think I'd like to lurk about semi fishing related articles please. Please don't get on my boat and ask to put ur rod in my locker.
    I dont care who you are. Thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post
    Wannabe random hero...You must smoke alot of that pot YOU are ALWAYS trying to stir...and if anything, id believe you were the one getting picked on...see, real heros dont need the acknowledgment and acceptance that you seem to be seeking.

Articiculable?? You need to try harder or maybe less for that matter. what u meant was "articulate arguments" u brotard...obviously for you, being capable and being able are two different things....lay off the Webster's definition app and don't get ahead of yourself.

The only reason why i bring up something this frugal is per your advice of looking up your previous comments....upon little research i found the one where you attacked TO's linguistic skills saying your eyes hurt, ohh u forgot about that one?? Perhaps you should stop crying and chase some more trucks

Remember kids, backhanded comments get you forehanded insults
    You have some serious issues. If this isn't an attack and doesn't warrant a ban, then I don't know what does.

Lol major problems hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    SORRY DUDE BUT IF YOU CANT CATCH AT A PAY LAKE YOUVE GOT SOME PROBLEMS WITH YOURE FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

You have some serious issues. If this isn't an attack and doesn't warrant a ban, then I don't know what does.
    LMFAO....

You got any cheese?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345