Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/1 Shore Report

Sorry t/o I didn't mean to get involved in your bullshit with surfnsnowboard. I'm sorry also I don't post as often as some others but that's as far as it goes. I've also fished up north from shore and have caught nice trout. AS far as me knowing anything about you I can only know what I have seen on this site wich has been negative comment's about two members of the site.And if that's not a good enough apology for you then what you need to do is take a condom put it on your head and pull it down to your feet because if your gonna sound like a dick you may as well look like one too!
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Sorry dude you have how many posts on the site ,and do you know the person youre talking about and what hes has said to me about my fishing ,and yes i fish from shore up north all the time and catch nice trout,and i dont need you telling me how to run my business,and i do mentor alot of people that shows how little you know about me and what i do on this site and away from it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you talk smack expect it back,and to make myself feel better i get in my boat and go kill some big fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/QUOTE]

Now...that is what I'm talkin' about! Get in the boat and fish! That's what we all need to do.

One of the great things about this site is you can view previous posts. If you were to do that, you would clearly see all the "stuff" I've said about T/ O is my defending another member he continually verbally attacks. That's how all this " stuff" started. My defense of another brought the ire and wrath of T/O. It kind of reminds me of coming to the aid of a bully picking on a friend in school. The typical response of the bully, rather than be reasonable and intelligent, is to turn their anger towards another. It's juvenile and sad.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is amazed how a sponsor of this forum and fishing guide acts in this manner. The hyprocisy of this site is amazing. We are all held to a standard or threatened to be banned. Yet a sponsor on this forum who continually does what he did in this post has no reprocussions.

T/O, after being on this site for a while now, I've picked up a few things. The first is, you are undeniably a great fisherman. If that's all you strive to be in life, then you have achieved greatness. But why not be a great fisherman AND a great person? Life will be so much easier. You won't always have to hate. Heak, you might even get more business and have more money in your pocket. You can never have too much money right?

Its not always just about money.

T/O defines "old salt"

Either you like it or not, depending upon your thickness of skin.

I do know his clients are loyal and wouldn't go anywhere else. Those who choose not to seem to get their panties in a bunch fairly easily and quite regularly.. {like women}

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Its not always just about money.

T/O defines "old salt"

Either you like it or not, depending upon your thickness of skin.

I do know his clients are loyal and wouldn't go anywhere else. Those who choose not to seem to get their panties in a bunch fairly easily and quite regularly.. {like women}
    I dig your implications that because I don't like T/O I don't have thick skin and I'm like a woman.

If only you knew me. In my line of work, I have no choice but to have thick skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    I dig your implications that because I don't like T/O I don't have thick skin and I'm like a woman.

If only you knew me. In my line of work, I have no choice but to have thick skin.
    Your definition and mine seem to vary greatly

I think we need to "start a grumpy old man only" fishing website so us old basstards don't have to play patty cake all the time with the sensitive youth of today!

Cutbait, TO etc... you guys in, I nominate TO for moderator should be fun!

Surfnsnowboard I think you need to stick to the surf at least then all you can blame for the lack of waves caught is mother nature, or maybe global warming, if you believe in that BS!

Now seriously I think some of us older dudes communicate a little different than you younger men so that is a part of it, Mr. TO is the poster child for it, 54 years of fishing? Man TO you really are an old basstard!

Sorry to hear your day ended in a skunk, but I bet the day on the lake was better than a day at work....

SSB,

I think you need to smack talk back! Your gonna let T/O man handle you like that? Plus I kinda wanna see this go to 200 pages.....

oh btw....I think this is funny chit!

Seal, I think you nailed it! Youth of today are soft skinned and quick to throw a punch. Being 35, feel like I have a bit of both in me, just depends on the day. Today if that was said to me I would have thought that it was pretty funny. Tomorrow I might be offended by a comment like that. You want salty old dogs in fishing go try the salmon river coming out of Pulaski, NY. People on that river really hurt each other over fishing. Sometimes worse.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast