Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/1 Shore Report

I don't shore fish so I don't know what to tell you other than the west shore can either be red hot or not so good, Irvine is a boat only lake for me and I rarely bait fish there. Lots of reports saying the flats have been real hot lately. You'll get em next time man.

Quote Originally Posted by the dude View Post
    wow what a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^^like^^^^^^^^^

Unless you can drive down the west shore, Irvine is pretty much a boat lake. A handful of productive shoreline spots when the water's up but if you have any idea what to look for, they're obvious and fill quickly. Tubers can do well, too, but you really have to be out on the water.
    And if you're looking for big fish, it's the wrong place. They plant nice fish that to me have always offered a fight, and they plant a lot of those 4- to 7-pound beauties that are so much fun to catch. But you seldom see anything huge come out of there.

SORRY DUDE BUT IF YOU CANT CATCH AT A PAY LAKE YOUVE GOT SOME PROBLEMS WITH YOURE FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

You would think somebody with your knowledge and skill would try to mentor help people out but you don't. This is the second time you have disrespected someone on this site!! It sounds like business isn't so good otherwise why the hostility.Maybe you should work on your people skills and business might get better as it stands now I wouldn't use your service if you were the only guide in the state and as far as not catching fish at a pay lake maybe you would feel different if you didn't have your boat or fish finder and had to fish from the shore. I think even you will feel the skunk '
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    SORRY DUDE BUT IF YOU CANT CATCH AT A PAY LAKE YOUVE GOT SOME PROBLEMS WITH YOURE FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

Wow do you know the original poster and this is some kinda inside joke between the two of you? Its the only explanation I can come up with for a comment like this...

Sorry dude you have how many posts on the site ,and do you know the person youre talking about and what hes has said to me about my fishing ,and yes i fish from shore up north all the time and catch nice trout,and i dont need you telling me how to run my business,and i do mentor alot of people that shows how little you know about me and what i do on this site and away from it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe you just suck at fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    You are an FNN Sponsor? What the f*** is wrong with Trout Only? U probably have a ****** life that you've got to come on FNN and make yourself feel better by putting people down? You probably run through life "machoing" up to feel like a real man. Good for you. A report is a report and take it or leave it. No need to make rude and ******** comments. What a jerk! U r probably totally lost without your fishfinder.

you must be one of snowsmurfs pals from corona lake ,ive read what you have posted, if you have read what he has said to me you would know why i said it,and i dont need a graph to fish from shore i did shore fishing for the first 20 yrs of my fishing career , which is 54 in total , and i have a wonderfull life and you dont get to tell me what i can say either , its all about if you talk smack expect it back,and to make myself feel better i get in my boat and go kill some big fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oh boy Bob, you fired em up this time!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast