Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Striper slayin and i hate greencarp weds fishin fun

Quote Originally Posted by cocobaker View Post
    large mouth, they are the reel game fish. How many tournaments do you see for stripers? Stripers are great eating. Please put the LMB back alive. Those of us who like to fish for them will think you for your conservation of the fishery. Don't get me wrong I like fishing for stripers
    cocobaker
    You do what you want with yours bud,,,,,,,,,,,im keeping my legal limit..and THEN putting the rest back alive for the masses that cherish them so much
    ,,im not knocking anybodys preference in feesh,,,as far as bass trneys,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,Been there done that,,,,,,,,,

take,m lol,,,,,,,,,,,THERE A JOKE! And they should be call,d PERCH tourneys!
    Last edited by trail blazer; 02-23-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    You do what you want with yours bud,,,,,,,,,,,im keeping my legal limit..and THEN putting the rest back alive for the masses that cherish them so much
    ,,im not knocking anybodys preference in feesh,,,as far as bass trneys,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,Been there done that,,,,,,,,,

take,m lol,,,,,,,,,,,THERE A JOKE! And they should be call,d PERCH tourneys!
    I didn't come across any UGB last sat but I would have kept my legal limit, grill them suckas!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456