Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Striper slayin and i hate greencarp weds fishin fun

Default Striper slayin and i hate greencarp weds fishin fun

i had the day off and i needed to see what was up. i spent the first half of the day on the fish arm fighting off dinks and greencarp. the weather was beautifull today and only a few boats on the water. only problem was i got shaddowed for the first couple hours ,then they gave up, about the time they left i found the first happy school. the damn greencarp were right there with the striper schools all morning. i wasted to much time on the fish arm because i forgot the golden rule of trolling if everything looks right but they just dont go for it move on. around noon i moved to the c-point and the ski arm and the good action started ,the fish were more happy and bigger, it took mr a little while to get the right depth speed and color for what the wanted,,,,,,,,,,,,,CARPBOY THIS KILL IS FOR YOU,,,,,,,,,,,the sun went down and it wqas time to go,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GreencarpOnly!

I can see it now.. taking bass fishing back to the days when roland martin and rick clunn brought them to the scales on stringers!

Only thing fatter on that boat than the gorged out 8 lber was Bobs happy ***

Good kill Bob... who was the shadow?

Wow Bob, do I really see green carp on the carpet where I have stood fishing with you? At least when we caught the nasty species we didnt allow them to contaminate the boat................LOL Those stripies look chunky!!! Hopefully in a couple of weeks we can go after the stripers together again. Talk to you real soon.....................Dave

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Spro phat fly?

Nice slay UGB/Only.

You really do put a hurting on those striper.
    Last edited by fishinone; 01-30-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Thataboy Bob.. Great report and pics

nice slay bob... those green carp will make for some good tacos... i think i saw a video on youtube on how to clean those carp. lol
    Last edited by dk4885; 01-30-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Beautiful stripes uncle Bob! Those slimy green things will contaminate your boat....

Capt'n

Ugb/only,,,,,,,?????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

UglygreenbycatchOnly-UGBonly

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast