Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Berkley Mice Tail

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerbub View Post
    Carolina rig with 6-12 in leader. Use 2-4 lb test line. Use small mosquito hooks to make sure it floats. If it doesn't float, you probably won't get bit. Also use garlic scent. Whites, chartruse, and orange works well at sarl.
    WORD! Orange with some garlic scent. It worked for my friend last weekend who pulled in a 8.5lb trout. Small hook, light line and make sure it floats and you're money!

Size fourteen

Nice! I will definitely try that! what size treble hook are you using? 16 or 14 maybe?

Never mind! haha I just saw that you replied size 14. Thank you.

I also drop shot Berkeley trout worm and jig it back on size 10 mesquito hook.

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerbub View Post
    Carolina rig with 6-12 in leader. Use 2-4 lb test line. Use small mosquito hooks to make sure it floats. If it doesn't float, you probably won't get bit. Also use garlic scent. Whites, chartruse, and orange works well at sarl.
    KingFisher
    This guy gave you the best advise. The power mouse works best C-Rigged use a small weight if your tubing, only use Owner mosquito hooks size 8 or ten Whit/White glow works the best at SARL and Irvine.
    Trust me i'm there once to twice a week. I will always switch up my jig rod as i fish in my tube but my dead stick will ALWAYS be a White glow power mouse because it will hit 3 out of 5 compared to my jig rod. My friend Jaime fishes there at least once a week usually at the pump house I took him tubing with me and gave him a White Mouse told him to C-rig it he floated out deep from Toad Road and had a slay fest he told me later that he has never had a day like that at SARL... Good for him. See ya on the lake..

Tube Killer

I forgot don't ever use treble hooks... they are for kids.. you will gut all your fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tube Killer View Post
    I forgot don't ever use treble hooks... they are for kids.. you will gut all your fish.
    Thanks a lot Bro! I will give it a shot. I will have to get some of those. I have a variety of different colors in mice tails but not glo white.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15.13 super trout.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	38888 I caught this on Glow white last saturday, 26th. Trust me, Go get some Glow/white haha

Quote Originally Posted by TroutMerc View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15.13 super trout.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	38888 I caught this on Glow white last saturday, 26th. Trust me, Go get some Glow/white haha
    Look at you !!!! That's a good one. You better not be bashful this weekend I came to your lake last time now you can come to mine. Lol just kidding but for sure come find us we will be in our jeep this time not the Lex

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast