Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Okay its monday 1/28 I cant handle it anymore soooooooo....

Default Okay its monday 1/28 I cant handle it anymore soooooooo....

Ill fire the first shot!!! Hey Raven fans.... The Niners are going to crush the Ravens this coming sunday afternoon in New Orleans.
    The only crying Ray Lewis will be doing this week is because he will be ending his career with a loss. Cry me a freaking river Lewis....This clown acts like he is the only guy that has a "Story" this year and that hes the ONLY one who deserves this Superbowl title..well let me tell Mr. Ray Lewis and all his Raven fans...Randy Moss has never won a superbowl, hes one of the best recievers to ever play the position and this may very well be HIS last game as well. At least Ray Lewis won a superbowl....Moss has not. Thats a better story... And what about Frank Gore?? Gore is a GRINDER who hasnt even made it to the big show. The Niner story lines are bigger then that of Ray Lewis, but in typical Ray Lewis fashion, hes trying to suck up all the hype and publicity. Oh and one more thing Ray Lewis ..know this.. "GOD" doesnt care who wins a freaking Superbowl so save the "this is Gods plan" talk and "God helped make this possible"...... Save "God" talk and prayers for the game when the NFC CHAMPION SAN FRANSISCO 49ers come strutting out on the field in New Orleans on Sunday afternoon and punch the whole Raven team in their proverbial mouths and take the Lombardi trophy home to the city by the bay.
    Lewis is gonna need "Gods" help to get him out of the way of the 65mph ball that Keapernick throws accross the middle. NOBODY in the ENTIRE NFL throws a football that speed. Crabtree is going to be streaking a 1 route on the left side taking his corner and (S)Ed Reed with him, and Moss will be Streaking on a post 4 route on the right also taking his corner with him, Gore will option out of the back field to the left and bring the outside linebacker with him and Vernon Davis will do a 5 and out on theleft from the slot position......all of which will leave the right side of the field open for Kaepernick to Streak away from a Blitzing Ray Lewis down the sideline to "The house". God I cant wait for this game..

Oh and Poor Joe Flacco is going to have nightmares for weeks after this game..between Aldon Smith and Justin Smith putting him on his back , hitting him and hurrying him all day he's going to be waking up in the middle of the night for weeks screaming "HELP...SMITH IS GONNA HURT ME!!!!"

Be afraid Ravens....Be very afraid!!!

RAVEN FANS...WHERE YOU AT????????
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 01-28-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Couldn't agree more Pete! Go Niners!
    Last edited by 5150fishn; 01-29-2013 at 10:17 AM.