Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Stocking joke at Hansen cement hole cont!

Default Stocking joke at Hansen cement hole cont!

Well they stocked this hole yesterday but instead of the usual 8 net drops they only did 4, so there's enough fish to feed the bass and the birds. Was out there today in my tube didn't get hit at all, but I did manage to find some lures, swivels, weights, and hooks on the rope holding one of the red balls. When I was about to leave I saw one person land one, he was the only one I saw out of about 30 people that were there catch one.

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Well they stocked this hole yesterday but instead of the usual 8 net drops they only did 4, so there's enough fish to feed the bass and the birds. Was out there today in my tube didn't get hit at all, but I did manage to find some lures, swivels, weights, and hooks on the rope holding one of the red balls. When I was about to leave I saw one person land one, he was the only one I saw out of about 30 people that were there catch one.
    That's enough to leave the bass and cormorants hungry if you ask me.

You can float tube in there?
    The wife wants to go see the grandkids in Sunland. i was thinking about trying this place to kill some time. i didn't know you could float tube.
    Do you need a liufe jacket?
    Last edited by geedavell; 01-25-2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: more text

Quote Originally Posted by geedavell View Post
    You can float tube in there?
    The wife wants to go see the grandkids in Sunland. i was thinking about trying this place to kill some time. i didn't know you could float tube.
    Do you need a liufe jacket?
    Yes, you need a life jacket

Yes you need it and they make you wear it, unlike other places where you can just drag it behind you