Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lakers suck

Well, its hard to say. Its obvious the Lakers are not goin out there as a cohesive unit, and it seems they are resenting bein on the floor together. I dont think theres any fixing that. And I suppose D' Antoni's style of coaching isnt working all that well with these guys (I dont understand why these guys cant get the pick n roll right!!!), but the coaches are only part of the problem. The players have to want to step out onto the floor want to play with each other, but that doesnt look like its happenin.

I think Howard might be gone by the deadline. Whatever Kobe wants, Kobe gets...

Quote Originally Posted by FishinElectrician View Post
    Whatever Kobe wants, Kobe gets...
    Ouch.

And with that, we take it back to the studio with Chick and Stu.

I think Howard might be gone by the deadline. Whatever Kobe wants, Kobe gets...
    He wants to take most of the shot, and so he takes most of the shots. Honestly, I think kobe is shooting himself out of having any team mates that want to play with him. Didnt howard make a comment to the effect that he doesnt get enough shots? Also Coach D making a statement that sometimes the ball gets sticky on offense? lol

Well, as soft as Howard has been looking out there, I take whatever he says with a grain of salt. I dont understand how anyone referred to that guy as "superman", because hes been soft as a twinkie with the Lakers.

This team more than likely wont make it to the playoffs. And who knows if even a blockbuster trade will make the difference. It hasnt so far!

Im glad this is happening. If the Lakers have done one good thing so far this season, its weeding out the phony fans and sending them to the clippers bandwagon...
    Some of us are from Dago and have always liked the Clippers but Sterling would always sabotage the team after one winning season!!! BTW... F*@# the Lakers and that's how I've ALWAYS felt!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    Some of us are from Dago and have always liked the Clippers but Sterling would always sabotage the team after one winning season!!! BTW... F*@# the Lakers and that's how I've ALWAYS felt!
    What a coincidence!!! Ive always felt like FU*K the clippers!!!

Theres no team thats more overrated in the NBA. But dont take my word for it. Just wait till the second round of the playoffs, where you wont see them...

Just wait till the second round of the playoffs, where you wont see them...
    haha just like last year for the clippers. In all seriousness the clippers have a pretty decent team, with chris paul, matt barnes, and eric bledsoe, being there best players. Screw blake griffin most people jumped on the the clippers bandwagon last year because they were really jumping on the blake griffin bandwagon. I say there gonna loose in the first round of the play offs. Speaking of which who do you guys think are going to play offs. I say, thunder, clippers, warriors, and spurs. then for the east coast, knicks, bulls, heat, and nets maybe, if not the nets then pacers.

What a coincidence!!! Ive always felt like FU*K the clippers!!!

Theres no team thats more overrated in the NBA. But dont take my word for it. Just wait till the second round of the playoffs, where you wont see them...
    Lol... We'll see, thats why they play the games right?! One things for sure, at this rate, we definitely won't see the Lakers in the 1st round!!! Hahaha!!! Enjoy the post season!
    Last edited by HawgStalker; 01-26-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    Lol... We'll see, thats why they play the games right?! One things for sure, at this rate, we definitely won't see the Lakers in the 1st round!!! Hahaha!!! Enjoy the post season!
    Its all good. Its not like the Lakers can win a ring every year, right? Oh and by the way, hows that NBA championship trophy case lookin for the clippers???

Thats right, dusty and EMPTY...

I hate the lakers, but its funny to see all the bandwagon clips fans this year...lol. Ill give props to the laker fans this year for sticking with their team
    Im a GSW fan, have been sine the days of Otis Thorpe and JB Caroll so I know how much it sucks to root for a team that was bad year after year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast