Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lakers suck

Default lakers suck

fire the coach and find a coach that can use defense.every game is a joke.kobycould coach better bring back phil

You were almost there...The sports subforum. The one right below this one, lol.

They really fell apart after they got rid of Bynum ? LMAO

Im glad this is happening. If the Lakers have done one good thing so far this season, its weeding out the phony fans and sending them to the clippers bandwagon...

Quote Originally Posted by FishinElectrician View Post
    Im glad this is happening. If the Lakers have done one good thing so far this season, its weeding out the phony fans and sending them to the clippers bandwagon...
    So you don't mind the team getting embarrassed night in and night out as long as it weeds out the phony fans?

All you need to do is lose 3 games straight to weed out the phone Laker fans, honestly. Don't need to tank the entire season to achieve that goal.

this has given me the chance to root for my second favorite team in the nba. The okc thunder. they currently have the best record in the league. and they are the best offensive team in the league. Kevin durant, russell westbrook, kevin martin, kendrick perkins, and serge ibaka. Thats an unstopable force right there. And they have embarresed the clippers and the laker sellout bandwagon clipper fans.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    this has given me the chance to root for my second favorite team in the nba. The okc thunder. they currently have the best record in the league. and they are the best offensive team in the league. Kevin durant, russell westbrook, kevin martin, kendrick perkins, and serge ibaka. Thats an unstopable force right there. And they have embarresed the clippers and the laker sellout bandwagon clipper fans.
    OKC is a great team, no doubt, but they werent exactly unstoppable last night to the Warriors! The W's are the only team who has beaten OKC, Miami and the Clips (3x) this year!

Quote Originally Posted by casting call View Post
    OKC is a great team, no doubt, but they werent exactly unstoppable last night to the Warriors! The W's are the only team who has beaten OKC, Miami and the Clips (3x) this year!
    yea im really liking gsw this year, i think they are having a well deserved good year. And im glad that they have beat big teams such as miami and the clippers. That guy stephen curry is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So you don't mind the team getting embarrassed night in and night out as long as it weeds out the phony fans?

All you need to do is lose 3 games straight to weed out the phone Laker fans, honestly. Don't need to tank the entire season to achieve that goal.
    What are you talkin about??? Cmon bro. Use common sense. Of course I mind that theyre gettin tossed up every game, and that they look worse than the pathetic usc basketball team. But since I have no control over when the Lakers lose or win, I try and look at any bright side I can...

Quote Originally Posted by FishinElectrician View Post
    What are you talkin about??? Cmon bro. Use common sense. Of course I mind that theyre gettin tossed up every game, and that they look worse than the pathetic usc basketball team. But since I have no control over when the Lakers lose or win, I try and look at any bright side I can...
    If you did have control, what do you think would need to be done to get the ship from out of the bottom of the ocean and sailing again?

Is it a coaching problem? Personnel problem?

It's just shocking to see that type of talent they have on the court and the record that it has translated to.

Trading deadline is February 21st.....Who will be sent packing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast