Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: lake perris 1/19

Default lake perris 1/19

Went out to lots 11-12 looking for trout.Was using powerbait with that new hatchery dust on one pole and jigging trout worms on the other.stayed from about 8:30am til 12:30 but then it got pretty windy which brought a current in the water.didnt see anyone else catching trout,most people left.Left with nothing and no visible bites.hopefully if the winds die down there ill go again this weekend.
    Last edited by EagleClaw85; 01-22-2013 at 07:12 PM.

i was out on mon also. i fished lot 11/12 for about an hour and had one very light bite. the wind came up, and i left for home. better times' are acomin'.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfishin' View Post
    i was out on mon also. i fished lot 11/12 for about an hour and had one very light bite. the wind came up, and i left for home. better times' are acomin'.
    yeah the winds really get strong over there.But it could be a good thing because i think trout like current and moving water that the winds kick up so it may be worth it to stay and keep trying.