Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: seans shady jig co???

Quote Originally Posted by DANNY SMOKIN JIGZ View Post
    you really want to start with that Aaron, im not even going to start with how many fish ive seen you snag.... or hand off... that issue was addressed too and taken care of by both the owner and irvine staff.
    NICE.... Glad you guys took care of that Danny cause that bumped me out of the Masters.

you really want to start with that Aaron, im not even going to start with how many fish ive seen you snag.... or hand off... that issue was addressed too and taken care of by both the owner and irvine staff.
    well this just got intresting

I must be damn good at snagging since I fish from a float tube. I dont walk the shore line like some people.

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    I must be damn good at snagging since I fish from a float tube. I dont walk the shore line like some people.
    hahaha!!!!!!!

taco 1 ......team Shaun's snagin jizz 0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234