Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: seans shady jig co???

Default seans shady jig co???

I refuse to give them a hit on the net, so excuse the word-played title. Recently ive been seeing more posts with this company here and other forums, however, wasn't this company caught posting false pictures of fish, basically lying to everyone saying they were caught on their jigs(when they weren't)?? It baffles me how the hell people can continue to support a business like that....disgusting

wake up people!!!

did they do something to you?

Are you a member of their "professional" staff, for lack of better words, or just friends with them?

So trying to deceive myself and fellow anglers isnt enough to be turned off by? Ill assume you're a bonds and clemens fan too. I just wanted to clarify before i made the mistake and purchased their products. And if this is true, hopefully it will remind and enlighten a few peeps as well

Me? I dont do the pro staff thing. I fish what I want when I want. I do chit chat when I see them fishing tho, but I do that with others I regularly see. I was just wondering because your post came out of left field.

Im a Dodger fan so I hate Bonds and every other Giants player.

Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post
    Are you a member of their "professional" staff, for lack of better words, or just friends with them?

So trying to deceive myself and fellow anglers isnt enough to be turned off by? Ill assume you're a bonds and clemens fan too. I just wanted to clarify before i made the mistake and purchased their products. And if this is true, hopefully it will remind and enlighten a few peeps as well

Default Smokin Jigz

Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post

Smokin Jigz work. Plain and Simple. Sounds like you are trying to bring up some old stuff that allegedly happened for personal gain or something. As far as Clemens and Bonds, absolutely when they played I was a fan of both of them. Still am today. But by all means don't purchase any Smokin Jigz, I'm sure Shaun will do just fine without your money.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Daddy View Post
    Smokin Jigz work. Plain and Simple. Sounds like you are trying to bring up some old stuff that allegedly happened for personal gain or something. As far as Clemens and Bonds, absolutely when they played I was a fan of both of them. Still am today. But by all means don't purchase any Smokin Jigz, I'm sure Shaun will do just fine without your money.......
    I would say it is not alleged. He used a pic of a fish I caught (I have never met him) and said it was his Canadian Pro Staff with a 10 pound brown trout. I believe it happened last year so it's not that old in my opinion. I agree this post did come from nowhere in left field. Go Angels!

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    I would say it is not alleged. He used a pic of a fish I caught (I have never met him) and said it was his Canadian Pro Staff with a 10 pound brown trout. I believe it happened last year so it's not that old in my opinion. I agree this post did come from nowhere in left field. Go Angels!
    Thanks Ghost2uu, I will ask him about it. I've seen him and his staff personally catch several large fish several times over so not sure what the deal is with that......

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Daddy View Post
    I've used some of their products when the usual(powerbait worms, pee wee, trout magnet etc...) doesn't work. And that's the satisfaction I get it from. I got nothing bad to say about Smoking jigz. Never meet any of the pro staffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    He used a pic of a fish I caught (I have never met him) and said it was his Canadian Pro Staff with a 10 pound brown trout.
    So you're not Canadian?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So you're not Canadian?
    NO! What's that all aboot? LOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast