Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CABO LOCO TOUR 2007! ! !! !

Nessie, I'm looking forward to it too. I've never done any of this type of fishing.

Judging from the reports and pictures from previous trips... looks like a blast and what a great way to have a reunion with your son! :thumb:

So we dont need to pay for expidited service? just have to show "proof" of applying for a passport? this is good for mexico/canada, ONLY,correct?

I did a little digging and came up with this info, Hope it helps.... I wouldn't go without the passport myself........&#46 ;.. :roll:

IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION: On June 8, 2007, the Departments of State and Homeland Security announced U.S. citizens traveling to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or countries in the Caribbean region who have applied for, but not yet received passports, can re-enter the United States by air by presentation of a government issued photo identification and Department of State official proof of application for a passport through September 30, 2007. The federal government is making this accommodation for air travel due to longer than expected processing times for passport applications in the face of record-breaking demand.
    For details, see: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html. This accommodation does not affect entry requirements to other countries. Foreign immigration officials may still require a passport, or require a birth certificate or other evidence of U.S. citizenship in addition to proof of application for a U.S. passport and a government-issued photo identification. Travelers are strongly advised to check with the appropriate foreign Embassy for information on their country's entry/exit requirements in relation to this announcement.

U.S. citizens traveling as tourists beyond the border zone or entering Mexico by air must pay a fee to obtain a tourist card, also known as an FM-T, available from Mexican consulates, Mexican border crossing points, Mexican tourism offices, airports within the border zone and most airlines serving Mexico. The fee for the tourist card is generally included in the price of a plane ticket for travelers arriving by air.
    (“ We filled this out on the plane�)

In accordance with dispositions by the National Immigration Institute, in order to enter Mexico US citizens should show any US official ID. Passports are not required.

Nonetheless, US citizens must bear in mind the requirements set by the US government for re-entry. These dispositions can be found at:

http://www.travel.state.gov/travel/cbpm ... _2223.html

For those who are still looking for a travel rod tube, turners has them on sale until thur for 30 bucks. Will hold 7 ft rods no prob. for the 8ft rods, they are 40 bucks.

Henry, that is the Bazooka also.. :thumb:

Friendly reminder that I will need payment in full by the end of July but if anyone can send theirs in earlier it would be most helpful as I will have a ton of people to get straight. Also if you want shirts, please let me know so that they can be ordered and payment up front please.

Duc

Duc, I will see you this weekend regarding our payments, I will also place orders for shirts. Thanks

Wil

Hello gang, it was back in Jan when I set this up and now it is 6 months later. Before you know it we will be drinking margaritas on the beach. Below are the names of people that still have a balance. If your name is not on it, you are PAID IN FULL. If I do not have your full payment by July 31st, you WILL NOT BE GOING and YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSITS!!!!!!!! Everything has to be sent in by August 1st to solidify everyone’s reservations. This year there are 64 people going so I will not have the time to send out private messages or emails so I hope that you all are checking this post. If you have friends that are going and do not frequent this site, please give them a heads up.

This is going to be an outstanding year boys and girls so get ready for a wild ride! Once I have everyone paid in full, I will then set up an orientation at a park somewhere, more likely Yorba Linda.

This is very important so please do not delay. Also, if you do not have your passports yet, please do so NOW or you may not be going either. Again, all payments and deposits will be lost.

Thanks for you help in making this as smooth as possible for me as I will be handling over $53,000 dollars for this trip.

Duc

- O – 699
    - Ms. O - 459
    - SVUE – 699
    - Mrs. SVUE – 699
    - Mrs. Gnfshn – 358
    - Normalfellow – 699
    - Ms Normalfellow – 459
    - Occy – 699
    - Lokey – 299
    - Trbokev – 699
    - Trbokev’s Bro – 699
    - Wildhorse 1999 – 699
    - Ms Wildhorse1999 – 459
    - Occy’s Dad – 699
    - Big Ed – 699
    - Mrs. Big Ed – 459
    - Wildhorse’s sis – 459
    - Wildhorse’s sis’ friend – 459
    - Wildhorse’s dad – 459
    - Wildhorse’s Mom – 459
    - Aesrock – 499
    - Fishslayer – 699
    - Onemorecast – 439
    - Nessie’s Son – 699
    - FKNricter – 480

Also if anyone who wants shirts please let me know now as we are getting ready to make them up. ONce the shirts are made up and done you will not get one after the fact as they will not make anymore shirts after the initial run. Those that have already ordered a shirt I already have listed.

Grannyfish, what sizes please?

Also, I want either cash or checks as cc are not accepted. If you are in a bind and wanted to put it on a card, I will accept paypal but please add 3% and let me know what your handle is...

Thanks again for your help!

Duc

Quote Originally Posted by ahhvtec
    Also if anyone who wants shirts please let me know now as we are getting ready to make them up. ONce the shirts are made up and done you will not get one after the fact as they will not make anymore shirts after the initial run. Those that have already ordered a shirt I already have listed.

Grannyfish, what sizes please?

Also, I want either cash or checks as cc are not accepted. If you are in a bind and wanted to put it on a card, I will accept paypal but please add 3% and let me know what your handle is...

Thanks again for your help!

Duc
    Medium and Medium

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast