Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Golf course fishing

I don't recommend ninja work, but I understand what motivates it......and I have zero use for golf or golfers. Golf course = waste of a great rifle range space.

if anyone has the huevos to fish golf courses you should hit up Lake Norconian in Norco!! Only serious ninja bass guys do apply!

Hey stay outta my backyard warriormike :p

Sometimes I hope a bunch of missiles would hit every country club on earth.

The solution to fishing a pond where you don't have to worry about golfers or marshalls is to fish a cemetery pond. It's kinda creepy ninja'ing a graveyard at night but the residents don't mind and there are monster fish in them ponds.

I worked at a country club for 4 years when I was younger, the old men that paid their $15,000 yearly fees are the most uptight, proper, self-righteous mother f'ers on the planet. I hated them all!! I used to clean their clubs with my spit because I couldn't stand them, and steal their golf balls out of their bags. If you've seen Horrible Bosses, imagine 250 Kevin Spaceys all in 1 room. I golf sometimes, but these 'private course' guys I worked for absolutely sucked....

A great trick is to actually be someone who golfs, and is smart enought to stick a telescopic rod (and a six pack) in your bag.

When your buddy is triple bogeying a 125 yard hole, it becomes a great opportunity to find out what's laying in wait in the 9th hole water hazard.

That way, you're not having to dress in black and looking like a ninja trying to catch a bass. It feels great when even the employees walk over to see the 8# you just nailed in a pond the size of Lincoln Park.

But yeah, NINJA IS AWESOME!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Darkshadow wtf

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    A great trick is to actually be someone who golfs, and is smart enought to stick a telescopic rod (and a six pack) in your bag.

When your buddy is triple bogeying a 125 yard hole, it becomes a great opportunity to find out what's laying in wait in the 9th hole water hazard.

That way, you're not having to dress in black and looking like a ninja trying to catch a bass. It feels great when even the employees walk over to see the 8# you just nailed in a pond the size of Lincoln Park.

But yeah, NINJA IS AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by goseango View Post
    See?

This guy knows what I'm talking about.

No need to sneak around if you have a shirt with a collar and know how to handle a wedge.

Quote Originally Posted by goseango View Post
    Ohh that pond looks fishy!!!Nice one!!!Now go sink that Putt!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast