Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: shore report

Default shore report

Took my son fishing.managed to catch two good size trout by the Marina/launch ramp..he caught 1 on a kastmaster and the other was power bait..he had fun.excited about the snow..sorry no epics...it was kinda slow day...didn't c anyone else catching much

Congrats! I was the one in the boat with the two girls. Way to killem!

Thanks.nice to have met you

Glad you got a couple. Strange the trout bite was off since they just stocked with 2000lbs on Friday.

I was there as well. We fished the trail just below the store. Got 1 fish between the 2 of us on powerbait. Heard that there was some kind of tournament on Sat that scattered the fish. I think it was actually my presence there that scattered the fish; I seem to have a habit of shutting down good bites when I show up.

Was 22 degrees when we got there. BRRRR

Yeah.I thought it was kinda odd that the bite was real slow.specially after that huge stocking on Friday...it was fun though.as long as my son had fun,I cant complain