Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BLINGING OUT (Polishing) my 99 Crestliner Fish Hawk,,,Cosmetic Restore

Wow!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You gotta new boat,i got 1,,C/B has got 1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,new boats everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but NONE that shine like yours!!NICEEEEEEEE

Just remember,,,,,,,,STAY away from me when the boiling starts cause what T/O says will happen just might,,,,,,,,LOLOLOL

WTG MIKE!See ya soon.

TRAIL BLAZER

awesome DIY job! looks great!

Hey tie a couple big hooks on the back and cruise slow side to side will look like a old chrome cotton cordell top water lure, might get the lake record. Just kidding but hey you never know oh yea nice job....

Hey Mike even though it was a lot of work, the boat came out nice. I think the pics dont do it justice. hopefully we can get it dirty with a little blood, dont think youll mind. Again nice boat man!

Thought I'd share.

Drove to Castaic today to check on the stocking situation and spotted MikesOcean out on the water, looks like he was checking out the West Ramp area

Looking good Mike

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Thought I'd share.

Drove to Castaic today to check on the stocking situation and spotted MikesOcean out on the water, looks like he was checking out the West Ramp area

Looking good Mike

LMAO you nailed it. on a sunny day you will see mike a mile away. looks good though

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGVATO562 View Post
    Hey Mike even though it was a lot of work, the boat came out nice. I think the pics dont do it justice. hopefully we can get it dirty with a little blood, dont think youll mind. Again nice boat man!
    Thank you Mike(FISHINGVATO562) for all the help!
    We had great times and some good fish killing days in 2012. Lets make 13 even better. Yes now I just need to get this thing covered in blood!

As far as scaring the fish with the boat is the last of
    My worries. There are a lot more other factors that are more critical.
    Like making too much noise with the trolling motor,
    Or running over the boils or yelling to loud. We can be worrying
    About moon phases much more. Haha.

But thank you all for the nice comments and funny jokes. I will try putting hooks in the
    Back of the boat to see if it works. Hahaha (good one)

mikesocean I will never ever complain again about polishing the aluminum rims on my boats trailer after seeing your pics. Well done, a world class resto job, well done!!!!

You need to worry that a Great White doesn't mistake that boat for a big casting spoon.

It might just as easily attract the fish like a giant flasher blade. Who know what will happen until you get on the fish .
    bare Aluminum boats have done well on the Stripers for years .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123