Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BLINGING OUT (Polishing) my 99 Crestliner Fish Hawk,,,Cosmetic Restore

Wow that looks awesome! I'll keep an eye out for it. You gotta live close to me,I've eaten at Munguia's quite a few times,noticed it in the background in your first pic.Do you live in Whittier? Ok take care,very nice work. ha just noticed your profile Lives in Whittier,cool,that skiff in your avatar looks like a 18ft bayrunner I used to have.

Cya Tuna Vic
    Last edited by TUNAVIC; 01-09-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Wow, Labor intensive but it came out SWEET! We all have a project like this that we will only do once but are glad we did it. Nice work.

Dude when the sun hits that boat the reflection is going to scare all the stripers away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Wow that looks awesome! I'll keep an eye out for it. You gotta live close to me,I've eaten at Munguia's quite a few times,noticed it in the background in your first pic.Do you live in Whittier? Ok take care,very nice work. ha just noticed your profile Lives in Whittier,cool,that skiff in your avatar looks like a 18ft bayrunner I used to have.

Cya Tuna Vic
    Hey TV!

Yes I live up the street at the bottom of Spyglass! I frequent Munguias quite a bit myself. Good food if I have to say. We must bump into each other often. I am at that starbucks every morning with my buddies before work. Where about do you live?

@Bob! Ya I'm gonna make sure I'm next to you when we are fishing. Hahaha

It really is shiny Mike.

Did you clear coat it?

I did a search for aluminum clear paint and found lots of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    It really is shiny Mike.

Did you clear coat it?

I did a search for aluminum clear paint and found lots of stuff.
    I originally put on Sharkhide a clear coat. It was difficult for me to do this. The boat kept streaking and frustrating me. Then I had to go through the whole process and remove it again. It is crucial that you don't have a drop of dirt on the entire boat or it streaks. I finally gave up and decided I will let this be and let nature take its course.

Absolutely 1st class, you are out of your mind

yea and so can gloss white I found that out on my first boat 30 years ago

Damn that's sick man!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesocean View Post
    I originally put on Sharkhide a clear coat. It was difficult for me to do this. The boat kept streaking and frustrating me. Then I had to go through the whole process and remove it again. It is crucial that you don't have a drop of dirt on the entire boat or it streaks. I finally gave up and decided I will let this be and let nature take its course.
    I do a bit airbrush and stuff on the side!Your suppose to go very light on the clear coats the 1st two sprays, then go heavier after that. But like I said. Sick @$$ job man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast