Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by ityperx View Post
    Or have Pau come off the bench, because it appears that he can't play with Howard out there too. Since he came back he's been pushed out of his comfort zone and mainly standing near the 3 pt line. Notice he's on pace to take more 3's then any of his previous season. Move him to the bench, put Jamison as the 4. It'll allow more spacing for the first unit.
    I agree with this statement 100%. Pau STOP SHOOTING 3s and camping outside!!!!! Put Jamison in please. Pau needs to bang inside being as big as he is but I guess you can't take the euro style out of him. Sooo sad to see his size being wasted. Hope they get the 8th spot this year at least.

8th seed would be perfect. Here's hoping the clips stay on top, so we can take them out in the first round.

What would the Lakers be like if Chris Paul was on the Lakers with D12???

Quote Originally Posted by Troutin Man View Post
    What would the Lakers be like if Chris Paul was on the Lakers with D12???
    D12 would be flopping

I'm a die hard Laker fan but I've always watched the Clippers too. My uncle has been a season ticket holder to the Clippers since I was little n used to always take me. I remember Outlaw n Barry. Lakers should trade Howard for Bynum. Howard sucks,always as n always will. Put Magic in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12