Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silverwood - 01/05/12, I almost got jacked!!

Jacked by trout? Hmmm,glad you got your Yak back.

Cya Tuna Vic

I have been jacked for fishing equipment before, so when I seen your topic my blood started to boil.
    Glad to hear it was just the trout & nice touch for letting them go (can’t blame the little bastards for having some heart.) Although if it was me I would have did like CL and took a bite out of them or fed them to a striper for leaving me stranded in outhouse cove in the winter time. What size was the trout? Any nice ones for the day?

Silverwood - 01/05/12, I almost got jacked!! by The Lone Fisherman

01/05/12 ???????

So the 2 trout on your stringer were strong enough to pull your kayak off of the shore and out to the end of the next cove and were still in good enough condition to survive being pulled off the stringer and freed. Did those fish have a Red "S" on their side? Good thing you weren't fishing for stripers or catfish! Your yak would be all the way across the lake.
    Also, last time I was there we saw a bobcat... that thing might have taken your yak and headed out after a fish dinner!
    Glad you didn't lose your yak.
    :)
    DMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12