Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Tubed Pyramid on 1/5/12

Default Tubed Pyramid on 1/5/12

Went and did a quick morning trip up to pyramid and tubed till noonish, fished mostly for trout I did throw a few different dropshot roboworms for nada. We didnt even try for stripers I was thinking its to cold for them. Day was awesome not much wind and it I really didnt think the water was to cold. We were dragging night crawlers all around that main marina cove for nada. We threw out some PB and dragged it around for a little bit for nada threw a lot of jigs and plastics for 1 or 2 short bites. We threw a few Thomas buoyants also for nada. Ended up with the skunk!!! But I still had a great time it was my first time to Pyramid so i still have no idea how to fish that lake at all!!!It looks like the bass fishing will be awesome there when the water warms up. Also Any advice would be great!!! haha.

Just a few pics i took today

Nice shots man.

Nice pics cmh! What did they charge you to float tube Pyramid? I wouldn't mind trying that lake later in the year.

THANK YOU!!! and I think it was 11 for the car and 7 or 8 per tube??? i think.