Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gotta Vent on Football!! 9ers!!

I gotta say, kap has been great in the playoffs, now we are going to the bowl. The whole reason I started this thread has been smeared from my brain, I'm entirely confident that we can play against the ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    Hahahaha the hit Brooks put on Ryan was clean. He just happened to get hurt on the play. Nothing dirty there.

Funny how you forget to bring up the incomplete pass that was ruled a catch. That ball was hit the floor and wasn't 100% in control of the reciever.
    So, not that I disagree with what you say, but

You didn't touch on Kap getting tickled on the facemask keeping the game winning drive going after it was an incomplete...

HMMMM?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Cmon now Cutbait...You are beginning to sound like Raider fans...hahah Some calls were made and some werent..Im not an official on the field, I didnt see all angles. Between the refs and replay things get called correctly. Some calls may not have been made but in football do you realize how many calls are missed? ALOT!! Between linemen holding, handchecks etc etc...If every penalty was seen and called, the game would take 6 hours to complete. It is what it is.. Niners are the NFC CHAMPIONS end of story..
    And they will crush the Ravens... 38-20 is my prediction or somewhere in that range.

During the Game with the Falcons when they were 17 points down I had faith that they could stil come back because they were still following their game plan of set plays. They choregraph their first 30 plays or so, so they werent even looking at the scoreboard. They still had alot of plays they wanted to run before they went off "the script"... as it turned out they stayed calm and stuck with the game plan and came back and won...and in the process I guarantee the Ravens offense took note to the domination off the 49er defense in that 2nd 1/2. Flaco has his hands full come Feb 3rd!!!!

Count me out for the DURING the game smack talk..Once the game is on I dont move from the sofa... hahha Ill talk the talk before the game and after..but not during. And if the moons align and hell freezes over on SuperBowl sunday and the Ravens win..Ill be here to say Good Job to them and their fans.. Thats the way I roll..
    How dare you compare me to Raider fan??

That is an insult worth noting to the moderator and banned worthy...

For crying out loud I would rather have you insult my mother than call me a Raider fan

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    How dare you compare me to Raider fan??

That is an insult worth noting to the moderator and banned worthy...

For crying out loud I would rather have you insult my mother than call me a Raider fan
    Wow that was hitting below the belt! Lol!! As far as smack talk during the game, that will be the last thing that I will probably be thinking about on Superbowl Sunday but you never know. As far as calls go. Yes there were bad calls on both sides that in theory could have changed the whole thing but one will never know. Yes that was a joke call on Kaepernicks face mask being tapped but I don't ref the game or make the rules. Bad calls will always be made and they hit both teams. Time to rock the Ravens!!!

Hahaha Okay Cutbait maybe that was below the belt..hahahahah.... Cant wait for the 3rd!!!!!

Pete

Go Niners!

Rules are rules bro
    We kept atl scoreless the whole second half give us some credit man
    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    So, not that I disagree with what you say, but

You didn't touch on Kap getting tickled on the facemask keeping the game winning drive going after it was an incomplete...

HMMMM?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567