Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My "$100 boat"........PIC HEAVY!!!! BEWARE

Just so that everybody knows,,,,,,,,,,,This was done by CUTBAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,And i can gladly say that he is 1/2 of the BAKO BOY crew!

MIKE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BAD TO DA BONEEEEEEEE BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The GREEN CARP and the STRIPER JUNKIE 2 will be SLAYING in 2013!

like double A said thats bad @$$, thats one hell of a job you did on that boat mike i cant wait to see the blood on that vinyl. so what day you want to bring her up to san luis.lol

That is one hellava job you did with that Rig!!!! 7 months of your blood on that bad boy, now its time to put some of your all time favorite green carp blood on it.. I love that motor! Preetty Daaayam sweet. Now if I can find a nice motor! I love all the detailed photos you put, and all the detail work you did with the epoxy.

On another note, 7 months of your blood and still married? She's a keeper!!! hahaha I have been plugging away for 6 weeks and my wife wants to choke me. haha

GREAT JOB MIKE!! YOU DID A SPECTACULAR JOB!

man u did an awesome job.... getting that outboard was a deal as well!

Awesome rebuild Cutbait ! she looks nice!

The banjo stand was a nice touch.... Seriously, though, if I read right, you have 3 generations giving sweat equity in that boat. That alone makes it sweet. Your craftsmanship is awesome and you've resurrected some good bones there. I tip my hat.

Nice job...

Very nice indeed, when ya gonna get it wet? Can't wait for the field report.

That is bad a** bro. Mad props.

Sweeeeet !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast