Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Faced the cold and paid off!! average 5.5 pounds

Default Faced the cold and paid off!! average 5.5 pounds

Decided to take the boat out right after the rain yesterday, we've had our best buggin nights on rainy days. so we loaded up hit the water and were the only truck in the parking lot. dropped out hoops at 4pm pulled our first string and 430 and boom full pots.. kept 7 keepers on the first pull tossed 11 shorts.. let the hoops soak another 20 mins pulled again 3 keepers 7 shorts.. dropped a third round time and filled the 2nd limit.. through back legals. headed back to the docks by 6:15pm. saw a boat heading down the dock and they said.. ahh man what happened why you coming in? the crawl ha sent even started.. I laughed and held up two 6 pound bugs and said "yup, you're right" their jaw dropped! outta the 14 keepers the smallest was 2.7 pounds. here is a pic, but I don't kiss and tell! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	379417_10200197923329447_640289314_n.jpg 
Views:	554 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	38442 can't wait for my new year!!!! Keep buggin and tight lines!

I'll I can say is WOW !

Nice report.. I agree last night was really good...!

Ahh you lucky "buggers"!

TS

What a way too spend an early evening,talk about getting your money's worth in just couple of hours,you guys slayed!wtg

Cya Tuna Vic