Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Laguna NIguel Lake what is going on there?

Default Laguna NIguel Lake what is going on there?

Just spoke to a staffer there. They did NOT stock on Jan 2nd, nor did they stock today. He could not tell me when they would stock again, only to call to check.

Lake has not been stocked since Dec 23rd. Wow. I really do like fishing that lake but looks like I have to find a new home lake.

Edit: they did stock 2000 lbs of tailwalkers on Jan 4th. I witnessed it myself. Nice!
    Last edited by allanon; 01-04-2013 at 03:10 PM.

thanks for the info

That is a real shame. I enjoy that lake but it seems like it is having some management issues during trout season.

I liked fishing this lake too. Fished it 2 - 3 times per month. Tough economy could have a lot to do with it also. Then add the cost of fishing fees days isn't helping matters either.

Now that everyone's taxes are going up you can thank Obama. Jobs = fishing income in which many people don't have or are struggling just to get by. It all has a dwindling affect on any business.

I sent you a pm!
    Quote Originally Posted by dotbomb View Post
    That is a real shame. I enjoy that lake but it seems like it is having some management issues during trout season.

I sent you a pm!
    Quote Originally Posted by allanon View Post
    Just spoke to a staffer there. They did NOT stock on Jan 2nd, nor did they stock today. He could not tell me when they would stock again, only to call to check.

Lake has not been stocked since Dec 23rd. Wow. I really do like fishing that lake but looks like I have to find a new home lake.

Who knows maybe things will get BETTER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBass777 View Post
    I liked fishing this lake too. Fished it 2 - 3 times per month. Tough economy could have a lot to do with it also. Then add the cost of fishing fees days isn't helping matters either.

Now that everyone's taxes are going up you can thank Obama. Jobs = fishing income in which many people don't have or are struggling just to get by. It all has a dwindling affect on any business.
    I was reading somewhere that Obama is going to charge the local states a Fed Tax on fishing licenses and fisheries. Thanks Ofama!

-b