Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On a roll 12/28/2012

Hopefully the people who read and post on this board are not the ones leaving trash all over the place. And for the Lurkers, over 90% of the trips made to that location over the last month resulted in not a single bite, follower, or hookup, so don't waste your time going to this out of the way spot.

To be honest, based on the pic I can't tell which spot that is...

MM

BTW i released that fish, as i have too much in my freezer, so someone else has the opportunity to catch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine_Michael View Post
    Hopefully the people who read and post on this board are not the ones leaving trash all over the place. And for the Lurkers, over 90% of the trips made to that location over the last month resulted in not a single bite, follower, or hookup, so don't waste your time going to this out of the way spot.
    Yeah, you've got a point, its all about being in the right spot at the right time. I guess the only reason I said anything is because thats one of the few spots that does not seem to get to much trash at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12