Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Senator Feinstein will introduce anti-firearms legislation in January

Feinstine and Boxer would fence us all in if they could...Then they could Dictate what we do !

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Pcuser, light'n the hell up! The only serious part of my posts on this subject is that it is amazing to me that Pelosi is the designated leader of the Dem's. in congress, all other is just for the fun, take your politically correct panties off and give um a rinsing out, sheesh.

Oh and she really does have scary look'n eyes but so does Bachman and by the way I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN!
    What's that famous quote? As rose is still a rose regardless of what you call it. You can see where I'm going with this one. lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Speaking of crazy female politicans, what do you think of Palin and Bachman?
    Yup they're crazy alright. In modern times it's just downright wrong they are smart, successful, religious, family oriented, and good looking too boot. I know, you guys think Hillarious Clinton, Valerie Jarret, Butch Napolitano, and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz are sane hotties, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    These comments go a long way in explaining how there are so many right wing loons elected to congress by the Republican party...
    I would expect nothing less said from a left wing totalitarian thinker who opposes any desenting political ideology. Nice pcuser...

Quote Originally Posted by harlanx1 View Post
    Their going after our fishing pole next you know those hooks hurt the fish. lmao
    Indeed they are...

Billions of fish die every year in nets and on hooks. Some are destined for human consumption, many are tortured just for "sport," and others are unintended victims who are maimed or killed simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fish Feel Pain

When fish are yanked from the water, they begin to suffocate. Their gills often collapse, and their swim bladders can rupture because of the sudden change in pressure. Numerous scientific reports from around the world confirm that fish feel pain. Researchers from the University of Edinburgh and University of Glasgow studied the pain receptors in fish and found that they were strikingly similar to those of mammals; the researchers concluded that "fish do have the capacity for pain perception and suffering."

'Sport' Fishing

While the numbers continue to decline compared to decades ago, more than 29 million people still went fishing in 2006, spending billions of dollars on their "hobby." According to a Florida State University study, sport fishers are responsible for killing almost 25 percent of overfished saltwater species. Many trout streams are so intensively fished that they require that all fish caught be released; the fish in these streams may spend their entire lives being repeatedly traumatized and injured.

What's Wrong With Catch-and-Release Fishing?

Fish who are released after being caught can suffer from loss of their protective scale coating that makes them vunerable to disease, a dangerous build-up of lactic acid in their muscles, oxygen depletion, and damage to their delicate fins and mouths. According to one fishery expert, catch-and-release victims "could be vulnerable to predators, unable to swim away, or if nesting, not capable of fending off nest raiders. Some guarding males could in fact abandon the nest." Researchers at the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation found that as many as 43 percent of fish released after being caught died within six days.

This came from here;
    http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-i...t/fishing.aspx

They are wealthy, well funded, and have a very powerful lobby, and allies in D.C.

And they don't want you to fish...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 12-29-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Well they are way hotter than Feinstein and Pelosi, way more intelligent than Pelosi (don't agree with Feinstein politically but she does have something upstairs but Pelosi dude the fact that she's in charge of the majority party in cogress tells ya a little something about the Democratic mindset!).

Really shows the differences in how the liberals view people vs those on the more conservative side, I never saw Palin as anything other than a very intelligent and beautiful woman even if you don't agree with her politics, Bachman well she makes me nervous for some reason, think it's the eye's once again.
    Seal! you mean to tell me that you think palin is smart??? I think she might possibly be as dumb as fienstien and dumber than pelosi. And if you haven't already guessed it, i don't hold pelosi as a very bright woman. But I don't find many people on the democratic side very smart anyway. But Heck i think obama is the smartest out of all of them, and he couldn't lead a fish to water. Then again i don't find many republicans very bright either, so no matter your party if your a politician, you lose in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    I would expect nothing less said from a left wing totalitarian thinker who opposes any desenting political ideology. Nice pcuser...
    First. it's dissenting. I'm not a totalitarian thinker at all. You would know that if you stopped and thought before opening your mouth. By definition, one opposes a political view that is diametrically opposed to one's own. That's why they call it politics. You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on personal attacks against those with opposing views. You should consider trying to understand my opinions and respond to their substance...

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Seal! you mean to tell me that you think palin is smart??? I think she might possibly be as dumb as fienstien and dumber than pelosi. And if you haven't already guessed it, i don't hold pelosi as a very bright woman. But I don't find many people on the democratic side very smart anyway. But Heck i think obama is the smartest out of all of them, and he couldn't lead a fish to water. Then again i don't find many republicans very bright either, so no matter your party if your a politician, you lose in my book.
    You really think that all Democrats are dumb? How ignorant must you be. It makes no sense to suggest any group of people in Congress are all stupid. There are smart Republicans as well. Just considering the numbers should suggest there are smart people there. Think before reacting...

Feinswine would want life in prison for Tony Martin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_%28farmer%29

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    First. it's dissenting. I'm not a totalitarian thinker at all. You would know that if you stopped and thought before opening your mouth. By definition, one opposes a political view that is diametrically opposed to one's own. That's why they call it politics. You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on personal attacks against those with opposing views. You should consider trying to understand my opinions and respond to their substance...
    "attacks"

Yet you say this;

" right wing loons elected to congress by the Republican party." Directed at Seal?

Hypocrisy much?

And no, I wouldn't know that. Most of your posts say otherwise...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast