Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New G Ride (updated with pontoon wheel review)

You need to admit that you have a problem, and get help soon! Jeebus christ you got a lot of toys, lol. Nice 'toon though. Can't wait to see it in action.

Default ROW THAT TOON ?

hey tj, with your seat up that high are you going to be able to row that thing?

i read on one of the toon websites, that having a seat up to high is not a good position for rowing or stability, it stated that high seats were recommended for still water and/or use with a trolling motor only.

Z

FISH ON !

It's just on there for looks in that photo. I won't be using the seat riser untill I have the motor in place and I don't have to row any more :bigsmile:
    Here is how she looks without the riser. (stock)

No more toon pics... Too hard to resist... Must resist the dark side... LMAO.

Hey TJ, my seat riser is only 7 inches. That one looks a little tall but who knows. I can row mine pretty good at the height it's set at. Very cool bro.

so a trolling motor will push these things all day? are you going to keep the oars on the boat TJ? what happens if the battery dies and rons not their to save us this time :lol:

True that, maybe I could use the shorter riser.
    I'll have to see when I get the motor.
    The 40lb thrust Minn Kotas just went down at walmart. They are now $140.. (used to be $168)
    I read some reviews on them and they seem like the motor to get. I might be registering this thing sooner than later.

when you register it, do they just give you the papers right then and there, or do you have to wait?

It's a Miracle! lol,
    The whole thing fits in the car with room for a deep cycle battery and I might even be able to squeeze a motor in there too!

No more toon pics... Too hard to resist... Must resist the dark side... LMAO
    If you would have seen Ron haulin *** in his toon I bet you'd have one already! :lol: After seeing him haul 3 ride bumming tubers, I knew it was all over.

Yeh TJ, shorten that riser and your good to go. If mine was any higher I would have a hard time rowing it for sure. As it is now works just right and my riser height is 7 inches. Dude just saw the pics of your boat in the 2000. That rocks

Default Raft

Where do you put the harpon? I just full of envey because I can't afford or move something like that around.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast