Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: DVL and the Hobie Pro Angler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default DVL and the Hobie Pro Angler

I have emailed Diamond Valley Lake but they don't answer.

It just seems to me that there is no good reason to not allow the Hobie Pro Angler into this lake.
    I have a PA 14 and I really do not consider a kayak. In fact Hobie doesn't even call the Pro Angler series "kayaks".

I wish DVL would allow for this very specialized boat to be launched there. I wish they would answer my suggestions/questions. I was very polite.

--

That's because d u mbass boaters will run you over out there. There are very few that have any respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Catch 'n' Release View Post
    That's because d u mbass boaters will run you over out there. There are very few that have any respect.
    Try again, kayaks are allowed out there but they need to be 12' and sit inside.

But I don't even get the SOT issue, really what is the big difference? There is no body part in the water, to get into a sit inside you may take a step or 2 in the water also, even float tubes as long as you are in waders why does it matter?

Stupid damn nonsense rules!!!! Would love to get out there on my SOT.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Try again, kayaks are allowed out there but they need to be 12' and sit inside.

But I don't even get the SOT issue, really what is the big difference? There is no body part in the water, to get into a sit inside you may take a step or 2 in the water also, even float tubes as long as you are in waders why does it matter?

Stupid damn nonsense rules!!!! Would love to get out there on my SOT.
    Seal, How well do you do out at the wood on your sot?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeFeesha View Post
    Seal, How well do you do out at the wood on your sot?
    I've done well but still working on the trolling side, had it about a year. I've been all over the lake but gotta get smarter about not being out on the backside of the lake in the afternoon, that wind will punish you on the way back!

If this is the hobie that you have unfortunetely it is not allowed. Sorry.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proangler14-studion-3-4-sm[1].jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	38404