Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kern River Hatchery split tails!!! epic stock truck chase of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Seal,, had the jr's out with me
    Damn now I gotta call off the man, thought for sure I had myself a damn poacher!

Seal call the man I heard it was not jr but a blowup quagga look a like doll. Ya can't trust them Bako Boys.

way ta get back ta basics.....go and fish....catch some fish...

Bucket brigade at it's finest...

Luv the pole...

Nice work Mike....keep those kids on da feesh : )

Slayer

Give us some pics with your kids catching fish. Kids with trout...some great pics.

Btw how many of those 43 fish that you ripped the treble out of their guts to release them survived? Not something I would be bragging about.
    Last edited by Samurai; 12-23-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Inbred banjo picker.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    Give us some pics with your kids catching fish. Kids with trout...some great pics.

Btw how many of those 43 fish that you ripped the treble out of their guts to release them survived? Not something I would be bragging about.
    Does it matter how they did? I released them, do I take them to the vet too?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Cop View Post
    Inbred banjo picker.
    Elitist snob

Hey cutbait,
    What you did maybe illegal; you might want to check the DFG hand book. Here is a link to the law,
    Cause the deterioration of or waste of fish (CCR T14 Section 1.87 ).
    In your original post which I see you have deleted the part that said, you ripped the treble hook from deep in their guts with your red hook release. How many of those fished survived that ordeal. Good message to teach your kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Are you kidding me,,,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tell you what,,,,,,,You quit looking for pics with kids in them and post some reports of your own,,,,

trail blazer

Quote Originally Posted by fly addict View Post
    Hey cutbait,
    What you did maybe illegal; you might want to check the DFG hand book. Here is a link to the law,
    Cause the deterioration of or waste of fish (CCR T14 Section 1.87 ).
    In your original post which I see you have deleted the part that said, you ripped the treble hook from deep in their guts with your red hook release. How many of those fished survived that ordeal. Good message to teach your kids.
    Good thing his initial post is memorialized on a few other boards where he's being actively mocked by all us elitist snobs. BTW, is elitist a synonym for "those who follow the law and want to protect the resource?"

Bunch of haters on this forum. And those who hate never post a report of there own. Maybe they should post a pic of them hugging a tree. At least you were using a hook release I just rip the hook out gills and all.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast