Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Multiple Shooters ???

Default Multiple Shooters ???

Sandy Hook conspiracy brewing ?
    2, 3 shooters ?

This video shows a guy running in the woods.
    Last edited by DockRat; 12-21-2012 at 06:35 AM.

Kid talking about a guy in handcuffs.

Another dude in handcuffs in camo pants.

So somebody running away from a shooting is automatically a suspect? Couldn't be somebody just trying not to get shot could it? And if the police saw an adult running away from the shooting that just happened to have camo pants on would they not potentially take him into custody to question him? And if that individual ended up just being a person running away then would it not have no significant relevence to the case so therefore nobody would be talking about it?

This starts to sound like the same conspiracy crap we here after almost every tragedy in this country, somebody need to get a freak'n life!

I think the media is maybe trying to shield these people if they really arent suspects, for fear of them being killed??? If you ask me, I kinda dont think someone in the government would be evil enough to kill 20 children to get a law passed. Not even that hag feinstein...

It is weird though, how lanza's father, and the father of Colorado mass shooter holmes, were set to testify in front of congress regarding the LIBOR scandal, in which 16 international banks have been implicated...

Where did I put the Tin Foil, I need to make a hat. Maybe Bush was involved seems everything is/was his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Where did I put the Tin Foil, I need to make a hat. Maybe Bush was involved seems everything is/was his fault.
    I superglued mine to my head in anticipation of the Mayan Apocalypse.