Irvine Lake  Lip Ripperz   Bass Pro Shops   Shop West Marine!  Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   Shop Hunting  SARL / Corona Lake  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: December 21, 2012

  1. #1

    Default December 21, 2012

    So, since the world will be coming to an end in a few short hours, what are you planning on doing on your last day on earth?



    1. Using live trout to get those DDs at DVL.

    2. Using some goldfish to get some Legg Lake fish to go.

    3. Using some chartreuse PowerBait™ on a treble hook in the Wild Trout Section of Piru Creek.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Devore Heights, CA
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    I am going to the range and send a couple of hundred rounds down range at the Zombi targets. lol

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4845.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	38359

  3. #3

    Default

    Well im not gonna die, i've been preparing a shelter with my friends since highschool. Its an apocalyptic shelter that we made in case of, zombie attacks, nuclear explosions, another country takes us over, or for tomorrow. In our shelter we have enough guns for the Chinese army, armored vehicles, food to last us 2years, artificial sunlight, and an equal amount of males and females so we can repopulate(no ugly people are allowed). We have training facilities, individual bedrooms for all, and to get in you have to take an intelligence test. if you don't score higher than a 50 then you can't join us. Theres no gays, or mentally/physically impaired allowed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The food chain...
    Posts
    2,957

    Default

    I'm gonna put on all my tactical gear and get hammered on tequila.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ELA
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Just got my settlement....bummer. I guess I will be listening to some dying fetus, while fishing at channel island for rockfish with my Uncle.

  6. #6

    Default

    Just though of something. Isn't it already tomorrow for some parts of the world. So does that mean the world ended for australia.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The food chain...
    Posts
    2,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Just though of something. Isn't it already tomorrow for some parts of the world. So does that mean the world ended for australia.
    I keep hearing that. It's not rocket science to assume the Mayan prediction would apply to the time zone where the mayans lived?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    It's not rocket science to assume the Mayan prediction would apply to the time zone where the mayans lived?
    Or the fact they never took into consideration Cesar's "Leap Year," which would put December 21, 2012 on the Mayan's calendar, oh, about 6 months ago with the inaccurate calendar we use now. (the simple fact we have to lose a day every 4 years lets you know how 'accurate' our 'modern' calendar is)

    But we all know that the only accurate historical base of reference comes from a Eurocentric point of view anyhow. No way those Indians were more accurate than Europe was.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The food chain...
    Posts
    2,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Or the fact they never took into consideration Cesar's "Leap Year," which would put December 21, 2012 on the Mayan's calendar, oh, about 6 months ago with the inaccurate calendar we use now. (the simple fact we have to lose a day every 4 years lets you know how 'accurate' our 'modern' calendar is)

    But we all know that the only accurate historical base of reference comes from a Eurocentric point of view anyhow. No way those Indians were more accurate than Europe was.
    They predicted the apocalypse, but they couldn't see the Spanish coming?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    They predicted the apocalypse, but they couldn't see the Spanish coming?
    They did.

    That's why the hid the gold, and hid the liquor.

    But damn those pesky guns, pesky diseases, and pesky religion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •