Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bye Bye Perris Trout Plants

looool stocker trout suck. Why get worked up over 'em?

Besides, perris has better fish, anyway. Giant 2-3 lb sunfish, blue catfish, giant channel cats that make the biggest channels in the paylakes look tiny, even a flathead here and there, with just a dash of huge striper.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    looool stocker trout suck. Why get worked up over 'em?
    Gotta get worked up over something when the dirty diapers start floating by.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Besides, perris has better fish, anyway. Giant 2-3 lb sunfish, blue catfish, giant channel cats that make the biggest channels in the paylakes look tiny, even a flathead here and there, with just a dash of huge striper.
    And diapers.

We got a poopload of diapers at the Wood. The season typically runs from mid June till early September corresponds with warmer water temps. and weekends for some reason. It's easy limits around the holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    We got a poopload of diapers at the Wood. The season typically runs from mid June till early September corresponds with warmer water temps. and weekends for some reason. It's easy limits around the holidays!
    Brown-trout spawning beds =D

I wish this thread would die and I am a noob here.

BTW, what's the size and limit on diaps?

Smokehound youre a brown trout or should i say a floater,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just like a bobber,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Smokehound youre a brown trout or should i say a floater,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just like a bobber,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    you know bobs serious when he types in lowercase. Haha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345