Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/15/12 report of Anarchy at Anaheim - Lake Lazarus rises from the dead (w/ VIDEO!)

Quote Originally Posted by HookedUptuber View Post
    I would love to fish this event for free and donate the fish I catch to the local food banks if anyone knows how to do that. I would glady do that.
    Nice thought, but I'm fairly certain that donated food, like fish for human consumption, must come from a legally licensed and inspected processing facility.

Well id love to toot my own horn but hopefully someone will do it for me ... If I choose a person id say "THISFOOL" (Travis) good fisherman who conducts himself as expected , will give you advice or give you his own tackle to help you catch , and reports when possible .

Thanks for the opportunity Craig ! yet another reason why I go to SARL, CORONA, or ANAHEIM when possible ! cant wait to get over to SARL and fish the new lake !

Quote Originally Posted by fishinglakes.com View Post
    Nice thought, but I'm fairly certain that donated food, like fish for human consumption, must come from a legally licensed and inspected processing facility.
    Didn't know that makes since though.

I'd like to nominate myself for this. I provide detailed reports to fellow anglers with my posts on FNN and my catches never go to waste. I eat them myself or I give them away to many families in my neighborhood. I clean the fish too before I give them away. I feel like a chance like this would only benefit me as a fisherman being able to venture into new waters since I have never been able to fish Anaheim and one of the last times I fished at the fishinglakes (years ago) I almost lost my truck to the lake. I'm sure Craig might remember that night.

A full detailed report would follow this opportunity if I am blessed enough.

Thank you for your consideration.

Chris

*shakkaaa*

With ALL due respect to the great anglers who responded, this is a Corona/SARL/anaheim thread and it should be those who post in this thread who should be considered. I have enjoyed all your posts but they were at a different location. Keep up the good work and posts, they are appreciated.

I vote for Ben and Poxy.

In the video, I can see where most/all the cats are being caught. As this lake is now closed and I've caught countless cats in this spot, I'd be happy to say right where it is.

Imma try to do the best I can with a description in words. If I had a map, I'd show you on that.

There is a very narrow channel that runs east/west and I'd estimate is only 20 feet wide. It is between Honker Island and Catfish Island , but more towards Honker Island. I used buildings and other fixed objects to find it each day. If you are in 40-50 feet of water , you are good. The fish finder turns BLACK on the bottom. They have been in this exact spot since the beginning of summer. The spot is probably 40'X40' square radius. Very confined.

Any other questions, just ask.

Surf&snowboard Id have to recommend you as well, you posted some great reports during catfish season. Even if I don't agree with EVERYTHING you post Gotta give credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by phishin phool; 12-18-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phishin phool View Post
    Surf&snowboard Id have to recommend you as well, you posted some great reports during catfish season. Even if I don't agree with EVERYTHING you post Gotta give credit where credit is due.
    Lol thanks bro. But I'm missing A LOT of the requirements Craig pointed out. After my ban imma try my best to make some changes. I'm very opinionated and a huge smart ***.

I had an amazing catfish season and caught some monsters. Hopefully my reports got some others on some fish. I know I got Simply P on an epic fish.

For all those who disagree and/or flat out don't like me, know that I am respectful of your opinions as well. I have no hard feelings and if you ever wanna fish, ill be there.

Looking forward to posting some great trout reports this season.

@phishin phool, I understand your point and I was just merely nominating myself for candidacy. I respect the fishinglakes and the staff, and will congratulate the lucky winners of the contest no mater which forum/sub forum they frequent. I am only here to fish and have fun. Be easy brotha..

*shakkkaaa*

Quote Originally Posted by FKNChristopH View Post
    @phishin phool, I understand your point and I was just merely nominating myself for candidacy. I respect the fishinglakes and the staff, and will congratulate the lucky winners of the contest no mater which forum/sub forum they frequent. I am only here to fish and have fun. Be easy brotha..

*shakkkaaa*
    I am always "easy" bro. Wish you the best always!
    Shakkkaa!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast