Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/15/12 report of Anarchy at Anaheim - Lake Lazarus rises from the dead (w/ VIDEO!)

Lucky.... lucky man! Thanks for all the awesome reports and videos you always post and for always helping other fisherman!

TS

Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    Me and my brother mike g will be there for sure on the tubes so far this season at sarl I have had many great fish and hoping for the best. Craig your only allowing fifty passes is that correct if so just showing up right when open shouldn't be a problem no need to wait in a line?
    Correct Blake, this is a LIMITED Event. Only 50 tickets will be sold, so arriving at 6:00am will be good. Glad you are having a great season at SARL, we appreciate hearing that. Thanks for your support, see ya there!

You guys are the greatest. Thanks a ton for the support and the outlet. Really REALLY appreciate it!!

To those hitting the event, shoot me a pm with your email address, if you like, and I'll put something together as an email blast that is a bit more "refined" from what I have here. What we did out there was simple but certainly a few specific spots were great places to have spent a bit of extra time and I'd be more than happy to share them with the FNN crew planning to be in attendance on Saturday.

Thanks again guys and gals. Have a ton of fun out there fishing wherever you find yourself. And from my family to yours during this wonderful holiday season...GO GET YA SOME!!!!

Anyone gunna be out there?

Always good reading your reports Aaron ! I wish I had the $ to join this event but unemployment doesnt pay well and its almost over :(

Craig how bout a giveaway contest for a lucky winner to fish the event :)

Quote Originally Posted by OC ANGLER View Post
    Always good reading your reports Aaron ! I wish I had the $ to join this event but unemployment doesnt pay well and its almost over :(

Craig how bout a giveaway contest for a lucky winner to fish the event :)

OC ANGLER - That's actually a GREAT idea. And YES, we will pick Two (2) Lucky Winners to fish the "Slay Fest" event for FREE!

Here's how the Lucky Winners will be selected.

They will be accomplished anglers who regularly post on FNN. Who consistently conduct themselves as true sportsmen by following Lake Rules, and set a good example for others to follow. Provides good informative and constructive tips or advise in their fish reports, along with photos or video. And lastly, one who freely and regularly offers his or her help to others on the water in need.

We have several Members in mind, but we would appreciate receiving additional suggestions from you guys as to who these Lucky Winners should be.....

So let the suggestions begin, who is that person(s)?

You can post your suggestions here in this thread, or PM us if you prefer.

AGAIN, Thanks for your support!
    Last edited by fishinglakes.com; 12-18-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Of course I'd like to go but haven't been posting much so I would like to see Poxy(Wes). Fishin kid(Jake) and Ben get the chance to get out there. They have been posting great reports lately. Those are my votes and if Ben dosent have a tube I have one he can borrow.
    Last edited by phishin phool; 12-18-2012 at 12:58 PM.

I choose Poxy (Wes),Fishing kid because they always have great reports & information. & lastly i put myself as a candidate haha
    Good Luck to all

I would love to fish this event for free and donate the fish I catch to the local food banks if anyone knows how to do that. I would glady do that.

Very cool of ya Craig, 2 well deserved anglers get my votes Poxy (Wes) & Fishing kid.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast