Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sweet!!!! i got it...its at home waiting!! (pic)

Default sweet!!!! i got it...its at home waiting!! (pic)

sweet! i cant wait to get off of work! my pontube is at my front door!!!!!!!!!

my wife texted me...wife: "how did you pay for that boat"... matt: what boat?
    wife: the one at the front door! matt: oh sweet its here! :lol:

Awesome! I want a toon sooo bad. I hope it works out well for ya. :twisted:

Tell your wife to make herself useful and start puttin' that thing together and inflate the pontoons :lol:

RIGHT ON MATT, you better do the nasty to that boat when you get home cause your wife sounds like your on the couch. LMFAO. I don't believe you didn't tell her dawg. I'm pissing my pants. When I was talking to my wife about buying mine she said not until I sold one of the horses. So I ordered the boat anyway and I'll be damned if the horse didn't sell the same morning the boat showed up!!! Man that was a fun day.

Default NICE

BakoBassin wrote:

Tell your wife to make herself useful and start puttin' that thing together and inflate the pontoons.

YEAH........THAT'S SS IT........ AND TO HAVE DINNER ON THE TABLE EARLY :rofl:

YOU TELL HER matt :twisted:

Z

FISH ON !

:lol: no tools needed she should do it :lol:

ya ron I pushed my luck lol but ill have it paid for at the end of the week.... I see it this way if I tell her I want something she will say no. but if I get it before asking all she can say is send it back and that when I say no! lol lol

hey ron TJ also just bought a pontube!! were going to tear it up at the goon! and I will be hittin he salt soon!!!

Hey Matt, we have to do another Perris Pontubing trip to warm up for the lagoon trip. Tj told me he got a toon and I was LMFAO, he couldn't stand it. I'm looking forward to this dawg.

lol you crack me up ron. its only funny after meeting you and realizing your age. everyone that reads your posts that hasnt met you probly thinks your in your early 20's and live in east los hahaha.

Nice, it came early! :lol:
    I can't put up any pics :cry:
    Just got a pump though. It only takes about 2 mins per bladder now :twisted:

hey ron I have a few questions...

how tight should the toons be strapped to the frame?

and where the frame pieces fit together should it have some play after the pins are put in? its not much play

and should the toons be sitting pretty stright? when I tightened the straps the toon kinda turned inward but again not much....maybe I should tighten each strap little by little till its snug...

ya I'm down for a test drive it should be fun. you will proly get a kick out of seeing me try to work this thing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast