Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Guns or no Guns

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Firearms

40 93.02%
  • Anti Guns

3 6.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Here come the anti gun people.......

The Media should listen to this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    I was trained (in the Marines) while on guard duty there comes a time for challenging, to challenge all person on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority. If we do have to challenge someone and if we do have to shoot the person, our direct order from the commanding officer was "SHOOT TO KILL NOT TO MAIM"
    So Marley hit it the nail square on the head, it's like OJ simpson saying look the glove doesn't fit me, I dont know about you or of anyone else who didn't have to make their hand smaller (by sort of cupping it) to make the glove fit. So basically he got off by saying look my hand fully outstretched this glove wont go on my hand and doesn't pull down on it to get it on his hand and then get's off with murder?!!!

Say what??????

Easy access to guns makes it easier to people to kill other people with guns, but there are so many guns in circulation already that even if all gun sales were halted now it would be two hundred years before it would make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    I was trained (in the Marines) while on guard duty there comes a time for challenging, to challenge all person on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority. If we do have to challenge someone and if we do have to shoot the person, our direct order from the commanding officer was "SHOOT TO KILL NOT TO MAIM"
    So Marley hit it the nail square on the head, it's like OJ simpson saying look the glove doesn't fit me, I dont know about you or of anyone else who didn't have to make their hand smaller (by sort of cupping it) to make the glove fit. So basically he got off by saying look my hand fully outstretched this glove wont go on my hand and doesn't pull down on it to get it on his hand and then get's off with murder?!!!
    Plus his attorney had him wearing rubber gloves when he tried them on.

the video states it all, its the media. Check the news,m how many has occurred since yesterday with the 24 hr coverage??????????????????

Well here is one in So California.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-in-place.html

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    Yeah, that's a great example to set for young people trying to get an education...
    There are cops at almost all high schools that carry guns. What is the difference a d*ck head attitude and a uniform?
    why is citizens carrying guns so taboo to people.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew95 View Post
    You make me even more ashamed of the police in this country if that story is true. You could have shot him in the arm or lower body to wound him. But it seems like most cops in this country aren't trained in non-lethal force and would rather go for the throat. See: most police beatings and shootings.

I guess America is in some serious trouble because we can't trust our own cops and we can't trust most of our own people with guns since there's too many nutters.
    cops are trained for three shots. One in the head and two in the chest

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    cops are trained for three shots. One in the head and two in the chest
    This is why I don't feel too bad when I hear about a cop getting killed on the news. However I have to say I am furious when I hear about a cop killing/beating an innocent person, like you hear about quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew95 View Post
    This is why I don't feel too bad when I hear about a cop getting killed on the news.

That is the worse line anyone has written in a while.
    Shame on you.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast