Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Guns or no Guns

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Firearms

40 93.02%
  • Anti Guns

3 6.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here come the anti gun people.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Here come the anti gun people.......

You guys wanted a new thread so here it is. Lady Quagga and Cutbait can argue here.
    What do you guys think about guns?
    This is truly a terrible thing......meanwhile Obama is bombing Lydia and not putting a stop to innocent killing in iraq. This hit home with a lot of people because they thought it could have been their families, what is you were from the middle east? And your famlies were being killed...all he time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6iLoXIpJFQ

That is rediculious....guns arent the problem, its people. Ever since there has been people there has been violence. Wether it be poking someones eye out with a stick or shooting up a school. Its the people not the tool. I think guns should be allowed to the proper people in schools. I mean think about it, a sicko can do what every he wants in a school because there is no one to stop him....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gU5sGkRds
    Last edited by fishermanx14; 12-14-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    You guys wanted a new thread so here it is. Lady Quagga and Cutbait can argue here.
    What do you guys think about guns?
    This is truly a terrible thing......meanwhile Obama is bombing Lydia and not putting a stop to innocent killing in iraq. This hit home with a lot of people because they thought it could have been their families, what is you were from the middle east? And your famlies were being killed...all he time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6iLoXIpJFQ

That is rediculious....guns arent the problem, its people. Ever since there has been people there has been violence. Wether it be poking someones eye out with a stick or shooting up a school. Its the people not the tool. I think guns should be allowed to the proper people in schools. I mean think about it, a sicko can do what every he wants in a school because there is no one to stop him....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gU5sGkRds
    I completely agree with you. Men and Woman Kill. And will use anything to do so. On this day a person in America shot innocent people, children and at the same time a Man in china stabbed innocent people at a school in china. should the band all knife also...............

I'm not going to argue with anyone over guns.

I just was asking (demanding really) a bit more respect and civilized behavior from the board on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I'm not going to argue with anyone over guns.

I just was asking (demanding really) a bit more respect and civilized behavior from the board on this issue.
    i can understand ut point of view, and i agree with you. I should have showed more respect along with other people instead of jumping right into the polotics

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    ...I just was asking (demanding really) a bit more respect and civilized behavior from the board on this issue.

Civilized behavior has eluded far too many, one reason that we choose (need, really) to protect ourselves. It's one reason our Founding Fathers chose to back up our First Constitutional Amendment with the 2nd. An oddity in the interpretations of those two amendments is that if the Second were interpreted as broadly and as far-reaching as the First, we would all be REQUIRED to carry a gun.
    An issue I see in this is that the shooter may not have had a grasp on the reality of what civilized behavior would exclude. You just simply don't kill our children.

Seriously, right? Every freaking news station had their own little anti-gun-ghoul whining about irrelevant BS..

I really dont like the corporate media, freakin vultures.

i dont know if anyone watched this video but i recommend you do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gU5sGkRds i agree 100% with this guy

All i know is guns dont kill people. People kill people. I am all for guns and own several myself. It doesnt matter if they ban guns or not, criminals will always be able to get their hands on them..

Please note, with most arguments / debates, there is a gray area. Placing a ban on guns is not the same thing as gun control. Long term effects of a total gun ban could be the disappearance of an entire industry, small towns included. There are small towns that really depend on fishing and hunting to create revenue. (Thus, jobs)
    At the same time, perhaps there needs to be a thorough investigation into how guns are distributed, and ultimately, what one is actually allowed to buy. Different rules apply to different states and it tends to be a pattern that these incidents occur in not so urban, or not in what we would consider the stereotypical place.

I think society understands that "people kill people", but the debate really surrounds the accessibility of these weapons which makes these crimes that more convenient.

PS: I grew up around firearms and I am not against those that own them.

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    I've always operated under the assumption that LQ and CB were either the same person or perhaps a husband and wife duo.

Anyhow, the way I see it, the issue isn't that guns kill people or that the bullets kill people (the guns just make them go really fast) or even that Obama is the anit-Christ.

The real problem, if we are honest, is that the true religion of our nation is self-aggrandizement and terrorists will die for their religion.

Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast