Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Merry Christmas FNN

Default Merry Christmas FNN

I hope everyone out there is having a great day with the ones you love. Or if you are away from them, then I hope your talking of seeing them in the near future. I look forward to starting a new year, and hopefully put some new PB's on the board. Thanks to my stupidity I don't think I am going to make it out before the year ends, like I had planned.

There is a nice quote, a friend of mine uses in his emails. I'm not sure if he wrote it or not, but it goes like this:

Everything turns out right in the end, if it isn't right, it isn't the end!

This year has been a tougher year, then most. I am grateful to have great family, and friends who will stand by me, this includes my SWAT extended family too of course

Merry Christmas Everyone,
    Lucas

Good morning Lucas
    Just saw the post. I sure you and your family were able to get together yesterday and be with each other. We haven't talked in some while, so I hope you and Tammy are still together....
    Best wishes for the new year.
    Please say Hi to your folks for us and don't worry about calling now and then. The phone is always on.

WWO

Lucas, I just saw this post and Thank you!

I hope you had a very Merry christmas and I hope the New Year brings you many PB's and Legal Halibut!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Dunev View Post

Everything turns out right in the end, if it isn't right, it isn't the end!
    I have that quote on my refrigerator Lucas.

"Being on top of the world doesn't mean anything unless you know what it's like to be at the bottom."

I've been impressed with how you've handled adversities in your life this year Lucas.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours my friend... and be careful on that bike. Better yet, get a Harley and ride with the pack.