Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please Pray...

I pray for them. My heart goes out to the children and their families. Can't imagine what those people who lost their kids are going through during this holiday season. Some of the parents and relatives must have bought presents for their loved ones, some might have their gifts wrapped and placed under the Christmas tree already. It's so sad that these kids won't be here to open their gifts. I'm a mother of two and I can't bear the thought of losing my kids in a tragedy like that. My son tells me every day: " Mom, I love you! I'll behave at school today" before he jumps out of my car and walks to his classroom. It made me emotional today after he said those words to me. We are lucky to hear our kids saying these loving words to us, but those families will never hear their kids speak again.

Fishing Queen I am touched by your post and yes it is every parent’s worst dream to not outlive their children. It is so vitally important to tell our children, our significant others and those that are close in our lives how much we value and love them. It is also important to share with them the joy they have brought into our own lives. When my late Mother was in hospice she was under heavy sedation and I was asked by staff if I wanted to temporally stop the sedation so that she or I could have some last moments to talk or hear each other. They seemed to be as surprised as some of the other relatives were when I said that we both knew of the love and feeling’s we each had for each other and that nothing could be said or heard by either of us as it had already been said and expressed many, many time over. Hold your loved ones close and share with them your true feelings and you will never have any regrets, not ever! Looking back I would have made the same decision.

Devoreflyer, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Great words we should all remember:"Hold on your loved ones close and share with them your true feelings and you will never have any regrets, not ever!"....

Bump for perspective

prayers from the sevilla family
    were also sent

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345