Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please Pray...

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Point that your an uber douchebag troll?

You've made that point LONG AGO LADY QUAGGA!
    Ah yes, the old troll label. When you can't win an argument, you can always fall back on that gem.

And you seem to be an authority on douchebags - tell me, are you bitter because wifey makes you go shopping for them?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew95 View Post
    I'm not here to debate gun rights. That's just tacky, given this event has just happened. You guys can keep on defending your killing instruments, just don't cry if this happens to a someone you love some day. God help you, because I can't.
    Despite the fact that you brought the whole "dispose of guns and ignore the fact that criminals dont obey the law, and guns can simply be remade with any form of substance available" comment.

Narcissistic personality disorder, much?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Ah yes, the old troll label. When you can't win an argument, you can always fall back on that gem.

And you seem to be an authority on douchebags - tell me, are you bitter because wifey makes you go shopping for them?
    If you read the title,,, where do you get an argument out of that...

Show some sympathy to the situation Moron

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    If you read the title,,, where do you get an argument out of that...

Show some sympathy to the situation Moron
    If you actually took time to read the entire thread.... etc.

Prayers sent to the kids and adults.
    DR

Everybody keeps trying to find the words, people try to find the reason, people try to find a way to fix it.

There is something wrong right now and I am not sure what it is, I don't believe guns are the cause but I do believe some hold too tight without reason or compomise to some of those instruments. But that discussion, that debate is only a small portion to do with what occurred today. This is a society related problem, there have been too many of these involving young men recently to not believe there is a link. Is it people living in a fog of technology that somehow they become emmersed in a fake world where killing others results in no emotional connection? I don't know but there is something wrong and we better fix it.

20 children I have no words, I am very conflicted. I started the day on a high by getting my Mom back from a nursing home, it took me a while to try and process this and it has now hit. I am torn, happy to have my loved one back but so sad that others will never be able to hug their loved ones tonight because of some sick ****!
    Last edited by seal; 12-14-2012 at 08:03 PM.

I am sorry, I am praying and grieving for all exposed to this horrible tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew95 View Post
    I'll be praying for the kids and their families.

I'm also gonna be praying that guns are banned and revoked in the US so this kind of thing can be prevented...
    Please now is not the time to throw your views on us. Just pray!

This is truly a terrible thing......meanwhile Obama is bombing Lydia and not putting a stop to innocent killing in iraq. This hit home with a lot of people because they thought it could have been their families, what is you were from the middle east? And your famlies were being killed...all he time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6iLoXIpJFQ

That is rediculious....guns arent the problem, its people. Ever since there has been people there has been violence. Wether it be poking someones eye out with a stick or shooting up a school. Its the people not the tool. I think guns should be allowed to the proper people in schools. I mean think about it, a sicko can do what every he wants in a school because there is no one to stop him....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gU5sGkRds

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast