Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Pray...

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    First off i would like to say that this is a tragedy and I am praying for and will continue to pray for the family. Secondly, no offense but is this really the thread to debate this stuff. I personally feel we should just leave it at condolences, and save the politics for one of the other 5 political threads we got on this section of the board.
    I think you meant to say "NOT" the thread... and I would agree. I didn't bring it up but it had to be addressed once it was. The couple of replies thus far pretty much put it to bed, so let's leave it there. Start another thread if we must.

We lost a part of our future and a chip out of whatever innocence may have been left. Let's pray for the victims and their families.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew95 View Post
    I'm not here to debate gun rights. That's just tacky, given this event has just happened. You guys can keep on defending your killing instruments, just don't cry if this happens to a someone you love some day. God help you, because I can't.
    Well isn't that typical? Take a shot and then back off? You probably can't help because you've likely rendered yourself defenseless. If the need ever arises and you need help don't come asking, because I won't.

Have some respect people!...

**** your beliefs on guns for a god damn second please and show some compassion

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

I am, what happened is horrible and sickening and it's been happening too often in this country. It needs to be stopped and people shouldn't be allowed to buy instruments that were made to kill with the pull of a trigger.

I think if you look, we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    I think if you look, we did.
    I see a post titled please pray and can see it going forward to a flame fest with a rant by about "instruments" BS and the arguement that has already started pro 2nd amendment..

STHU about your gun belief people? Start your own "instrument" thread, or mental illness thread

The Luna household will be saying a special prayer for those kids at dinner tonight and before bed...

Quote Originally Posted by andrew95 View Post
    people shouldn't be allowed to buy instruments that were made to kill with the pull of a trigger
    Dammit, there goes my acetylene torch. You fascist.

And there was no way this thread was going to make it past page one without some half-assed discussion on gun control or mental illness.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 12-14-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Dammit, there goes my acetylene torch. You fascist.
    Leave it to you to try to find ****** humor in such a time of tragedy..

TASTELESS

Leave it to you to try to find ****** humor in such a time of tragedy..

TASTELESS
    I think you are missing the point. But that doesn't surprise me the least bit.

CLUELESS

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I think you are missing the point. But that doesn't surprise me the least bit.

CLUELESS
    Point that your an uber douchebag troll?

You've made that point LONG AGO LADY QUAGGA!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast