Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip tues mike -gary silverwood striper hunt

Default Guide trip tues mike -gary silverwood striper hunt

mike contacted me for a day on the water for him and his cousin gary . we met up at opening hit the water and strated the search. the water level was way up . we checked lately hot spot the bait balls were there but not many stripers all we could get there were some phantom hits. so we moved out and started checking areas one after another. finally we metered some schools deep so we dropped it down on the dr and we got some action. the schools were in a bunch of transition areas where they were not active. gary did get a couple bass messing up are striper hunt. the guys brought some great sandwiches and big bag of cookies. we pressed hard all day for 7 or 8 keeepers somee super dink toss backs. thank you mike and gary i had a reak good time. mike i espeically loved youre baseball stories aboout youre sons i could really relate and really enjoyed them greatly,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

Bob it was a true pleasure meeting you and picking your brain on killin' Mr. Striper. The information on Striper behavior and feeding was PRICELESS!!! Next time I will bring two bags of those cookies and I'll leave the Jalapeno's off your samwich. lol. I thought you were the tough guy and would complain that there were not enough Jalapenos on those samwich's. You can bet we will be getting together again to kill Mr. Striper and trash talk about quagga. Did ya get a pic of the hangup you brought out of the deep, cheaters are everywhere I guess. To anyone wanting to learn from the master on how to Striper fish or to take your game to the next level ya got to book a trip with Bob, you will not be disappointed.

Stripers killed, baseball stories and Quagga trash talk and I wasnt invited?

Cutbait it was just short of being orgasmic, ya would have fit right in. I even learned about Carp boy but I would never tell.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Cutbait it was just short of being orgasmic, ya would have fit right in. I even learned about Carp boy but I would never tell.
    Depends... the video or caught red handed

Come back next year boys, it's going to be a few months till the bite is back on. Although TO might prove me wrong at some point.

No quagga talk at the Wood, bad ju ju!

Nice job out there guys. Bob, the conditions were tough and you still stick your clients on the fish, you're a master dude, congrats.

Oh, and I agree with CB, Stripey, baseball, and Quagga roasting, doesn't get any better than that...

CUTBAIT: Bob said I had all of the makings of a “Bako Boy” and ya all should at least make me an “Honorary Member” or maybe it was Horney Member, I can’t remember now. Anyway I will give you the video in exchange for a membership; I will be keeping the part with the goat for insurance in case I need it in the future.

SEAL: Hey not to worry about the “Bad Ju Ju” thing as Bob had a pair of crotch less panties and a pushup bra that he took out of a storage compartment on board and we sacrificed them to the fish God. I can’t remember if he said they were from quagga or one of the Oildale ladies from the Good Luck Bar & Grill.

Almost forgot "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB"!!!!!

Congrats on the trip,,,SLAYAAAAAs!

Bo B RULES.

T/B.