Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass fishing right now. WHAT is going on?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post
    Move to the South and fish small private ponds...won't need to worry about fishing deep...LOL!

Lol, this!

Honesty, though, from what I recall of Canyon Lake at this time last year-the bite was horrible. I was still landing 'em through the late November, but after Thanksgiving the bite dropped off seriously. It's tough!

I've moved onto other species for the next few months...mountain trout fishing!

I was catching bass at pudd till mid Dec. last year while waiting for trout stock to show up..dropshotting along docks but nothing this year...but that's fishing!
    Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Lol, this!

Honesty, though, from what I recall of Canyon Lake at this time last year-the bite was horrible. I was still landing 'em through the late November, but after Thanksgiving the bite dropped off seriously. It's tough!

I've moved onto other species for the next few months...mountain trout fishing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12