Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Márquez Pacquiao IV - Thoughts?

Default Márquez Pacquiao IV - Thoughts?

game over time for a nap lol poor guy

I blame Obama!

going into the fight, i felt it meant more to marquez and thought he'd come out victorious. i was pulling for pac though. pac made it exciting and it looked like he was in control. marquez fought a smart fight and thats how he won. hell of a fight. i just wish that the result would have been different.

pac got too relaxed and too confident. He made a mistake but he was definitely dominating the fight. Give credit where credit is due though. That was one heck of a counter punch.

There will be a 5th fight and I'll pay again for it!!!

The first knockdown was jaw dropping then the Pacman responded and started his own flurry that led me to believe that had that arse... Boom the dinamita exploded like a Bomb! Never seen anything like it. Thought the Pacman would never wake up...... The counter punch was always there. His strength n conditioning didn't fail him at 39. Hope there's a 5th that was exciting! Congrats to Marquez!

Quote Originally Posted by BassWhisperer View Post
    Boom the dinamita exploded
    No shite. I expected Smokey to come running into the ring moments after.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I blame Obama!
    Actually, I blame Romney:

That guy's The Opposite King Midas. Anything he touches turns to a loss.

Older thread but gotta believe Bob Arum is looking for a new cash cow after that knockout.

Quote Originally Posted by chevy53guy View Post
    Older thread but gotta believe Bob Arum is looking for a new cash cow after that knockout.

I think so too.....He still has Nonito Dinaire, the next Filipino star. However, De La Hoya's got most of the top fighters signed.

Next cash cow for years to come is going to be Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. He's young, strong, very talented, and is a solid 145-160#er. After Mayweather-Guerrero fight, Canelo will fight winner (odds are for Mayweather). The Mayweather-Alvarez will be a blockbuster fight! Just like the old fights with JC Chavez and (insert name).

Not sure Mayweather can handle Canelo. My guess, he will grow old right before our eyes when faced with a young talented prospect like Canelo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast