Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: S.W.A.T. Party of Three 12/9 "PB" Bean & Legal Halibut. Plus a Few Bonus Reports!

Arturo,
    Another sweet session with a bunch of great guys...
    I'm now "Trying" to get out this week.
    I had some major setbacks from Monday morning...
    I have to head to S.D. tomorrow morning, if I get done early enough, I'll hit the salt for a bit...
    Talk to you soon and I hope you had a nice Christmas,
    Robert
    <><

Very nice work out there sir! And, great job Thien, getting this intel to Arthur...although you got dang lucky with that hook! Kinda thing that usually ends up happening to me...or those near me, sorry Robert, Terry and Nate!. I guess my "bad karma" has a buffer zone for those in close proximity.

Love the work on the custom LCs too! Hope they pay off big for you through your upcoming assaults! Maybe before the turn of the year?

Don
    Last edited by bachiboy; 12-26-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Last Tuesday on my way out of town, I stop to get gas on the way to the airport.
    The pump was running and clicked off automatically when the tank was full. I reach for the handle and was about to squeeze the lever to top off, then I saw the total when the pump stopped.

Hello again Dana...

$57.00 bucks? Now I know it wasn't the Prius that you were filling up.

Nice job on racking up the legal Halibut count to end the year Commander. I think that's 5 legals in about two weeks???

Looks to me everybody else is playing for second on the leaderboard.

It was nice seeing you and Lynn at midnight mass.

Great reports and pics Arthur! You have had an epic season and I wish you continued success for the next year. Those are some impressive LC's you have created. You have taken customization to the next level! Very impressive work!

Smile Wingnut's Response...

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Arturo,
    Another sweet session with a bunch of great guys...
    I'm now "Trying" to get out this week.
    I had some major setbacks from Monday morning...
    I have to head to S.D. tomorrow morning, if I get done early enough, I'll hit the salt for a bit...
    Talk to you soon and I hope you had a nice Christmas,
    Robert
    <><
    Hope you work through the set-backs Roberto, I know that you will...
    I'll be in town thru the New Year and trying to find a little bit of time to get out there again.
    Have a great New Year my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Very nice work out there sir! And, great job Thien, getting this intel to Arthur...although you got dang lucky with that hook! Kinda thing that usually ends up happening to me...or those near me, sorry Robert, Terry and Nate!. I guess my "bad karma" has a buffer zone for those in close proximity.

Love the work on the custom LCs too! Hope they pay off big for you through your upcoming assaults! Maybe before the turn of the year?

Don
    I should be getting those customized LC's back any day now Don. Can't wait to put them in action myself.
    Hope you have a fantastic New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    $57.00 bucks? Now I know it wasn't the Prius that you were filling up.

Nice job on racking up the legal Halibut count to end the year Commander. I think that's 5 legals in about two weeks???

Looks to me everybody else is playing for second on the leaderboard.

It was nice seeing you and Lynn at midnight mass.
    Nope, not the Prius, it's the 6 MPG Lamborghini Aventador... lol, I wish...
    Yes, on a little bit of a hot streak right now, always nice to end the year on a positive note.
    Good to see you and your family at mass to buddy, Happy New Year bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Great reports and pics Arthur! You have had an epic season and I wish you continued success for the next year. Those are some impressive LC's you have created. You have taken customization to the next level! Very impressive work!
    Not such a great season in the surf as far as the fish count goes, but plenty of great moments that's for sure.
    I wish I could take credit for the artwork on those LC's, but my artistic level maxed out at painting dots on lures. The custom work are being done by a very talented SCSF/FNN member.
    Hope you had a nice Christmas Dan and Happy New Year to your & yours.

Hi ya Arthur,

Another excellent report Sir!
    I am sooooooo envious over the the knock-down gorgeous......custom painted LC Lures that you own!

I would expect to view only them in an art show or a county fair with the first place ribbon attached!

Well....... another great season has passed and the tally for this season was exceptional!
    I hope that Poseidon continues to bless us all!

Thanx for the fish report brotha!

SP Dan <"))><

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567