Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: No More Fish Cats?

Default No More Fish Cats?

I went to Vegas for the weekend and hit up Bass Pro to buy a Fish Cat 4 with some of my winnings, only to find out that the Vegas bass pro stopped selling them. On the way home, hit Bass pro in Rancho and they too stopped selling them. Both stores said something about getting in newer models, but neither was sure. Does anyone know why they stopped selling them and if there is a newer model coming out? The guys at both stores said they were their best selling float tubes too.

Quote Originally Posted by CrownTown View Post
    I went to Vegas for the weekend and hit up Bass Pro to buy a Fish Cat 4 with some of my winnings, only to find out that the Vegas bass pro stopped selling them. On the way home, hit Bass pro in Rancho and they too stopped selling them. Both stores said something about getting in newer models, but neither was sure. Does anyone know why they stopped selling them and if there is a newer model coming out? The guys at both stores said they were their best selling float tubes too.

I'd say check their website, but that wouldn't be of much use:

http://www.outcastboats.com

Apparently their SQL server ished the bed.