Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    Still cant figure this magic eye out...
    You have to stare at it for at least two days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    Still cant figure this magic eye out...
    Looks like maybe it's an alien head?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Well, I once spent 2 days staring at this:

I think staring at the lake is much more interesting.

3D and staring back at ya...

i don't go to jess ranch anymore but if you let me flyfish im there.....

All you fools shut up................ Just trying to stir the pot! OK fish on!

Wtf is wrong with you troutheads?..

The whole board is overrun with drama over stockers. If its not a gazillion dollars spent on stradics and glooms runnin izor or seagur just to twitch a power moise or some lame trout worm soaked in vidal sasoon hair gel infused with garlic powder essence then its complaints the truck was late or the guy in the golf cart looked at me wrong or a guy caught 23 trout and c&r'd them...

Im beginning to wonder if pay lakes arent the inevitable cause in assisting the enviros into shutting down angling based solely on the annual trout wars and the regression of the stocker truck chaser
    Last edited by cutbait; 12-06-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawggy the Hypocrite View Post
    Lol, but this guy claims he is a pro bass angler...I tried that once with another Fnn troll, Lady Quagga, but "she" refused to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    LMAO!!

I knew that would bring you out of the pond scum. Hypocrite? You troll a fishing forum, get challenged to a smackdown, then coward out like a typical yellow bellied keyboard warrior and you call me a hypocrite? Why don't you come out of the closet and prove your metal Ms. Mollusk commune member?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you troutheads?..

The whole board is overrun with drama over stockers. If its not a gazillion dollars spent on stradics and glooms runnin izor or seagur just to twitch a power moise or some lame trout worm soaked in vidal sasoon hair gel infused with garlic powder essence then its complaints the truck was late or the guy in the golf cart looked at me wrong or a guy caught 23 trout and c&r'd them...

Im beginning to wonder if pay lakes arent the inevitable cause in assisting the enviros into shutting down angling based solely on the annual trout wars and the regression of the stocker truck chaser
    Yup times they are a chang'n, although I don't think this change is going in a good direction.
    Last edited by seal; 12-07-2012 at 11:42 AM.

I literally just laughed out loud by reading every single post. You guys made my day and I do appreciate that!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast