Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

Im in for a little fish off... Jig Master, Poxy Boggards, Prowler Tuber, Get Some ect. If it is Shon Roberts, He doesnt want none. He'll claim Lipp Rippers Pee Wee's ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    Why you always hiding bro? As you may have noticed I DO NOT LIKE YOU! So here we go once again, I AM CALLING YOU OUT! Lets Fish so everyone can see how awesome you are and in the end when the dust clears you can finally talk your crap for real. Anyone else wanna have a fish off with this dude.
    Lol, but this guy claims he is a pro bass angler...I tried that once with another Fnn troll, Lady Quagga, but "she" refused to accept. Ya, I'll challenge him. If he's a true "pro bass angler", he should have no problem fishing DVL against me...

I met a guy at the Bite-On tourny held at Irvine last week who knows this guy, and it is not Shon. Besides, I haven't ever seen Shon on a tube, and JigMasters first post where he got slammed by the community at large was about tubing Anaheim.

Im sure he wont answer Diego, he is probably heading to SARL to spend the night so he can get the nets in Chris Pond.
    He is lost now the inlet at Anaheim is over !

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Im sure he wont answer Diego, he is probably heading to SARL to spend the night so he can get the nets in Chris Pond.
    He is lost now the inlet at Anaheim is over !

I was just thinking the same thing Rooster. Bet he is in line as we type so that he can have the first crack at the toads that they will be stocking.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Don't hate.

Remember the time you stared at that stream for 3 days, convinced that they it had Golden Trout in it.

Then you realized it was the LA River you were staring at?
    Well, I did catch a carp and pee on it. My imagination made it a golden trout. It was a world record too.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Well, I did catch a carp and pee on it. My imagination made it a golden trout. It was a world record too.
    sounds like the time I caught a rainbow trout but wanted it to be a largemouth. I will not disclose how i turned it into a largemouth, but all you need to know is that it is now a largemouth. Well actually now its fecal matter in the sewer. What were we talking about again?

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    and watch your pole not move...you guys all make me laugh, this is soooooo entertaining.
    Generally to get your pole to move, you have to actually be fishing with it. also its ironic that you find us entertaining, because we all find you entertaining as well. Never before have i heard of someone watching a lake for two days. I mean personally i would have maybe fished it or something for two days instead but thats just me. but hey maybe you could just tell everybody that you were "sight fishing", then that may explain why you looked like a strait up idiot watching a body of water for 2 days like a brain dead child watching an episode of power rangers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	38246

He got his training by starting small first

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Well, I once spent 2 days staring at this:

I think staring at the lake is much more interesting.
    Still cant figure this magic eye out...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast