Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

man do i miss fishing the kern river, water flow has been soooo bad :( used to fly fish there all the time. as for the sierra's, i grew up fishing them. been fishing there for about 18 years, anywhere from 2-5 times a season, and 1-2 times off season chasing those 5-10 browns moving up the upper owens from crowley. ive also horse-backed the back side of mt. whitney for 5 days and caught more golden trout than i could count. i love fishing the west fork for some native trout. i also fish the colorado river for smallies and large mouth, super fun there, i hooked a 47.3 pound cat there last summer, fishing a half of a mack. yeah i have a boat seal, do you? yeah 6:00 in line, lake is barely active with weekend warriors this time of the year. sunday is best for me. if ya dont have a boat i guess we can fish together :( would defeat the purpose of a fish-off i guess lol. cant reveal me to the public though LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman View Post
    This is Shon Roberts and if my name is not removed from this thread than I will personally file a legal claim towards Jess Ranch and whoever else is invovled. Thank You!!!!
    OK, Shon Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    man do i miss fishing the kern river, water flow has been soooo bad :( used to fly fish there all the time. as for the sierra's, i grew up fishing them. been fishing there for about 18 years, anywhere from 2-5 times a season, and 1-2 times off season chasing those 5-10 browns moving up the upper owens from crowley. ive also horse-backed the back side of mt. whitney for 5 days and caught more golden trout than i could count. i love fishing the west fork for some native trout. i also fish the colorado river for smallies and large mouth, super fun there, i hooked a 47.3 pound cat there last summer, fishing a half of a mack. yeah i have a boat seal, do you? yeah 6:00 in line, lake is barely active with weekend warriors this time of the year. sunday is best for me. if ya dont have a boat i guess we can fish together :( would defeat the purpose of a fish-off i guess lol. cant reveal me to the public though LOL.
    I kayak or tube the lake but am not getting into a fish off with anybody. Bragging about who's the best fisherman is about the most annoying thing I see on these websites, just not my gig. I don't know where my responses would have indicated I have any desire to meet up with you and have a fish off.

Troll on....

One thing I like about this thread is that everyone is so calm, not like in other threads people just lost their coolness. Keep it going guys!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Naw that ain't gonna happen, I know HWZ and he ain't gonna do no fish off to win a "Booby Prize". Beside I heard that LQ is really pcuser in "Drag". lol.
    So tell me Dev - were the three of you sampling fragrances at Bath & Body Works when he started crying about that mean ol' LQ?

Naw quagga it was nothin’ like that. Ya see the three of us had been out feeshin’ and stopped off at the “Good Luck Bar & Grill” for a couple of tall cool ones. It’s the place where the Bako Boy’s go to pick up those loose Oildale chicks. Anyhow I digress. We were settlin’ up our bets (first feesh, biggest feesh, most feesh) something you would know little about. It was when Cutbait came out of the men’s room and said someone was in bad shape, huggin’ the porcelain fixture and yellin’ for Ralph and Earl. Seems that the person had eaten a bad oyster and that’s when your name came up. We all had a good laugh settled up our bets and finished our brews. The bar keep bought us the last round as he said he had not had such a good laugh in a long time. You seem to be a legend there and not in a good way if ya know what I mean.

Naw quagga it was nothin’ like that. Ya see the three of us had been out feeshin’ and stopped off at the “Good Luck Bar & Grill” for a couple of tall cool ones. It’s the place where the Bako Boy’s go to pick up those loose Oildale chicks. Anyhow I digress. We were settlin’ up our bets (first feesh, biggest feesh, most feesh) something you would know little about. It was when Cutbait came out of the men’s room and said someone was in bad shape, huggin’ the porcelain fixture and yellin’ for Ralph and Earl. Seems that the person had eaten a bad oyster and that’s when your name came up. We all had a good laugh settled up our bets and finished our brews. The bar keep bought us the last round as he said he had not had such a good laugh in a long time. You seem to be a legend there and not in a good way if ya know what I mean.
    Bako boys and loose women are synonymous just as LQ and anything fishing report is antonymous

Naw quagga it was nothin’ like that. Ya see the three of us had been out feeshin’ and stopped off at the “Good Luck Bar & Grill” for a couple of tall cool ones. It’s the place where the Bako Boy’s go to pick up those loose Oildale chicks.
    So how much do you charge the patrons per dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Carptain_Bao View Post
    One thing I like about this thread is that everyone is so calm, not like in other threads people just lost their coolness. Keep it going guys!
    Here we go....

Oh yeah well you cast like a girl !

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast